Roast Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally enjoy the way we have some reasonable discussion and you clowns have now degenerated the thread to where it's two word posts and single emoji's.

Good stuff. Quality posts.

Ironing.

A useless post complaining about post quality

C’mon.

If you want reasonable discussion start having some original ideas and thoughts of your own. Otherwise you’re just consuming what other people produce

I personally enjoy the way we have some reasonable discussion and you clowns have now degenerated the thread to where it's two word posts and single emoji's.

Good stuff. Quality posts.
If people don't like what we post and can't provide a coherent reason why except to have a go back at you then accuse you of being at fault when they cop it back then tough
And then it's only human nature for the mob to gather
You pick your gang we'll pick ours

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Is this thread open again ?
Good
It looks highly unlikely he'll be at the cows next year
That's a pity. Very talented who could have been a great asset
Only question what we'll get
Prob not much
Waste of lost draft picks in the end
Hope he gets over whatever the issue is

Is this thread open again ?
Good
It looks highly unlikely he'll be at the cows next year
That's a pity. Very talented who could have been a great asset
Only question what we'll get
Prob not much
Waste of lost draft picks in the end
Hope he gets over whatever the issue is

Cows?

Perhaps Adelaide have simply induced depression and disillusionment with football in an otherwise promising player. I mean Adelaide are averaging one early retirement per season due to this since Pyke took over.
There's seems to be a lot of player discontent under Pyke. Now that could be on the players but where there's smoke there is fire. I fear his man management skills leave a lot to be desired. Have mentioned this before but I remember Pyke introducing young draftees at some members presentation and just didn't like the way he was interacting with them. Wasn't rude or anything but overall showed a lack of warmth in his demeanour and body language. Struck me as unusual for a head coach interacting with key assets. Just something I noted at the time.

Last edited:
Another deflection
You responded to it so you must have known or doesn't it really matter to someone who is just a s**t stirrer

You're not saying much at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back