That's a pity. Very talented who could have been a great asset
Only question what we'll get
Prob not much
Waste of lost draft picks in the end
Hope he gets over whatever the issue is

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Are you logged into your right account?

Thread has dropped away much like our effort after half time restypoos

He’s never been one if the elite players in the game. If he’s offside with assistant coaches he’s got my vote of support. There’s been talk of cliques, with Tex’s name consistently mentioned, as well. No real surprises really.
The sooner Doedee is captain the happier I will be. Reckon he will be one of the club's best captains moving forward. Decent bloke, courageous on the field, speaks well and is respected by the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do too mate
It's an inside joke within the family and we def ain't port supporters
Unfortunately the name fits atm
Go Crows
That's better

giphy%20(27).gif

You have to troll subtlely over there!
Just proves my point
I call them the cows
Settle down blokes you're getting paranoid

Why do you even go over there?

We don't encourage them to come here to our board so I don't understand why we would venture over there for any reason.

Scully had a major injury combined with gws having to clear cap space. We wont get much for bryce, maybe a 3rd rounder but the major benefit will be salary cap relief.
Sorry to get off topic BUT that Scully trade was an absolute sham! And should've been investigated.
A player with a so-called significant career threatening might not be able to ever run again blah blah blah injury ..
Would NOT be back playing in first few rounds of a season.
Hawks got him for basically free just because Giants needed cap space.

Meh, my dream team is the cows. Also thought the ad was awesome. I have too many teeth to be a poort supporter.

Few of my very passionate mates call them Cows as well.

Anyway, I wish the truth about Gibbs would come out. The rumor and innuendo doesn't help anybody, and it'd be nice to know WTF is going on with an asset that was very expensive us to purchase.

Sorry to get off topic BUT that Scully trade was an absolute sham! And should've been investigated.
A player with a so-called significant career threatening might not be able to ever run again blah blah blah injury ..
Could be a similar scenario this year with Patton, Hawks again looking the beneficiaries.

Those sort of trades happen in other leagues all the time.

Could be a similar scenario this year with Patton, Hawks again looking the beneficiaries.
Heard on Sen that the hawks were into Hugh Greenwood as well. They obviously don't believe in going to the draft. Looks like the crows want to move him on which I agree. 2nd round pick a good result if we can get it for a 28 year old.

Heard on Sen that the hawks were into Hugh Greenwood as well. They obviously don't believe in going to the draft. Looks like the crows want to move him on which I agree. 2nd round pick a good result if we can get it for a 28 year old.
Not sure where you've got this idea from. He's just one of over 180 players currently uncontracted players across the AFL.

Agreed, but probably more so that a club can effectively back end the contracts of a bunch of players where they clearly lack the capacity to actually pay said contracts if forced to do so. Did they ever have any intention of honouring these contracts, or was the plan to go all out for a premiership, keeping star players on bargain basement salaries only to farm them out, crying salary cap pressure, when the time came to pay up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back