Past Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Gibbsy. Shame you never got the love from the Crows fans that you had as a bluebagger. You know you are really one of us.

Thanks for everything Gibbsy, you were an absolute professional in your last year and had one of your best years to date, dug in during one of the hardest periods of the clubs history. All the best in retirement. :blueheart:

Well it’s been an emotional day to be a Carlton supporter. It breaks my heart to see your career end like this. We sent the Crows a champ and they managed to turn you into a chump. However the good news is that after this weekend we can welcome you back into the Carlton family.

Like Kreuze you provided me with many happy memories. I wish you all the best.

A sad end to Bryce's career, he will always be a Carlton man in my eyes, I'm pretty sure he would see it the same way.
He really did love the club, it was a shame that circumstances took him away from it.

Sad to see him finish his career up like this. I'm glad he's getting to run out one last time. Really intrigued to see what happens after the game with Murph, Simmo and any of the old guard. It wouldn't surprise me to see some kind of gesture from the Carlton boys like a guard of honour or helping chair him off.

If you want to see what toxic looks like, head over to the Crow's forum. They are busy trying to work out who won the trade and shizen over a guy who has come out publicly saying he's struggling mentally and can't go around again. Mind boggling....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back