List Mgmt. Bryce Lewis departs Arden Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't win them all, I suppose.

TBH it's a fairly pointless exercise to look at Brewis' "success rate" in isolation, without comparing it to the recruiting of other clubs in the same period. 36% success rate might be in the top 5 recruiters in the league. Or it could be terrible.

If you're rating him based off simply the talent he's bought to the club, where does he sit? The 2011 draft is a huge hole, the 2013 draft looks like being a great one for a long time. 2014 could go either way. Has he been a success?

A moderate success. Only two Top 10 picks in 10 years and none since 2009. That he's put together lists good enough to be in or around the finals in every year since is a reasonable result.

Sloane:'(

Still did pretty well for where he was slotted to pick in most drafts. '11 = cluster* and im not to confident in the '14 class either(fingers crossed though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it was the leather sandals he was wearing in that Jy Simpkin vid. Something NQR about a man in sandals.

Hey! I resemble that comment you bastard!!

lrXV8sH.png

pretty interesting

i remember back in the day there was a similar sounding issue between bryce lewis and neville stibbard

isnt that why we got rid of nifty nev? because he was bullying bryce or something like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back