BT...Big Turd

Remove this Banner Ad

Referred to both Sparrow and Jordan as Rivers multiple times in the Dees v Pies game. But more importantly I find it odd that a grown man over the age of 50 uses the term verse instead of versus. Melbourne verse Collingwood does not make any sense.

Forget over 50........the fat slob is 61. Simply far too old and far too removed from the modern game now. Possibly why we get the clown act in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Forget over 50........the fat slob is 61. Simply far too old and far too removed from the modern game now. Possibly why we get the clown act in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.
Putting aside the ‘clown act’….if he’d just do some research…I could put aside the narrow minded stupidity as a caller.

Last edited:

I recall Richo desperately trying to explain to the turd, that if you make goal posts taller, it actually makes the goals a harder target.

Of course the fat clown ridiculed him…and Richo lacking any significant vocab..struggled to make his case.

In reality, Richo was correct…it’s called ‘parallax error’ - same reason railway tracks get narrower the further away you look.

And of course the ignorant slob will remain just that - pig ignorant.

Well there was at least one moment last night I was glad he was in the box. Petracca kicks an easy goal and gets his dick sucked by JB for 30 seconds, while it's BT who then points out the great play by Pickett to make it possible.

Well there was at least one moment last night I was glad he was in the box. Petracca kicks an easy goal and gets his dick sucked by JB for 30 seconds, while it's BT who then points out the great play by Pickett to make it possible.
Yes, the Big Turd likes to come in and patronise the * out of everyone by adding a simple & simplistic observation.

Yes, the Big Turd likes to come in and patronise the * out of everyone by adding a simple & simplistic observation.
There was nothing simplistic about the observation. Simple, yes, but apparently not simple enough for the other commentator to correctly highlight.

There was nothing simplistic about the observation. Simple, yes, but apparently not simple enough for the other commentator to correctly highlight.
I’d have to suggest that just because JB missed it and the Turd didn’t, doesn’t automatically mean it wasn‘t simplistic.

I’m sure there are degrees of ‘simplisticism’ 😆

Last edited:
I think you're right. I'm in my 60s, have followed and played the game for many years, but I have to admit I have little idea what's going on these days and find it difficult to engage in a conversation about the game. It's a different game to the one I used to play. :)

Usually he annoys me by trying to make the game sound like it's still alive when it is quite obviously over. A stopped watch is right twice a day however and on Friday night it turned out he was right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just get rid of him. Start up a petition. I’ll even throw in 10 bucks.
Hes a biased joke of a commentator, yells for no reason, gets players names wrong, just a disgrace for a national broadcaster.
When you get to a point where the first thing you think about a big Friday night game is who BT is gonna barrack for, its just embarrassing for Ch 7.

Petitions have been tried before but not taken off for some reason. This one is from nearly a decade ago:

“a pig of a man with few redeeming qualities”.... the first part is personal, but the second part is bang on.

Tonight was horrible.

Flat out wrong on QT calling a free kick that didn’t exist.
Openly stuffing up stats.
Unreliably engaging all night.

He needs to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back