BT call, Ryan mark

Remove this Banner Ad

"If he kicks the goal I think West Coast can win the Grand final" said with disbelief!

BT was a very good commentator back in his channel 9 and Foxtel days. Like, one of the best and most professional going around. Then channel 7 happened. He's improved from the 2012-2014 days of ridiculous bullshit, but it's so ingrained in him that he cannot control it sometimes. Channel 7 has ruined commentary.

There is an old proverb . " In the abundance of words there is transgression ".
People that talk a lot you will notice something crappy about them , commentators have to talk a lot , we notice things that irk us about them . No one is perfect so its about how tolerant we are . Maybe we should be grateful that someone worse isnt doing it .
I should also quantify that even if a perfect person did commentate and roam many of us would sill find fault . The last perfect man on earth they nailed to a torture stake .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Papalia , the best for mine . Must have a cruel head cos they never show his face .
I miss George Griljusic goat.

He looks normal enough
2216dc99159eec5845ada0d01993c1df.jpeg

People seem to forget channel 7 commentary is not for the afl fanatics, it’s to make the game accessible and enjoyable for the casual fan. They’re the fans they are trying to get, the hardcore fans will watch regardless.

People seem to forget channel 7 commentary is not for the afl fanatics, it’s to make the game accessible and enjoyable for the casual fan. They’re the fans they are trying to get, the hardcore fans will watch regardless.

...but it's still horrible commentary, even for a casual fan to listen to. Don't you think, Happy Mastenator?

BT is a campaigner, pure and simple. The amount of pro-Vic ooze spilling out of his pores is disgraceful.

Campaigners can have senses of humour, true, but even with that and his jovial idiocy, I can't get past the fact he's a dyed in the wool anti-Eagles mouthpiece.

He made a call on Ryan's mark, don't think it was anything too special: he isn't Nostradamus.

........while turning off the sound and tuning into their radios.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back