Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks

All Australian
Sep 18, 2001
Victoria Park
Other Teams
Collingwood
for all who dont know yet..

Fan Frenzy will be held in the Crown Showroom on Thursday, 8 August and Friday, 9 August as part of the weeklong Global Warning Tour Melbourne festival. Fan Frenzy will feature a number of interactive exhibits and attractions including:

Superstars of the WWE who will be available to sign autographs and take questions from the audience
Exclusive WWE memorabilia, merchandise and collectables
The virtual match caller - commentate on a match between your favourite WWE Superstars
An arena size XBOX interactive area
Fan Frenzy will be conducted over four 2-hour sessions per day with WWE Superstars at each session. (Please note that the WWE Superstars appearing will not be confirmed prior to the session). Tickets for this event are limited with approximately 8,000 on sale for the 2-day event.

WWE Superstars KANE™ and TERRI™ will be at the Crown Showroom from 11.00am to issue the first tickets and take calls from fans on Triple M's Steve Bedwell show.

its HUGE!!!

like the WWE Axxess they have in the states prior to Wrestlemania. This will be the most interactive session available for fans to get close to the superstars.

mail is, it is expected to be sold out before it even gets to be available on the net and phone.

Tickets go on sale Friday 12th July, from 11am at Crown, then whatever (if anything) left, on phone and net at 1pm.

Looks like I'll be getting up early on Friday.

:)

I went to Axxess in 2000 and it was a blast. If Fan Frenzy is anything like it then it will be well worth the money.

I'd pay $45 just to see Terri and her two friends ;)

Seeing Kane will just be a bonus.

goes on sale at 11:00am Friday.

but many fans are camping out already.

but 8,000 tickets available before it goes out on the phones and internet at 1pm.

good chance to get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back