Bucks admits that Collingwood's 2020 trade period was worse than losing a Grand Final

What does it tell you about your new star recruit that his teammates all wanted him gone and the Pies are willing to pay $300k x5 to have him in opposition colours?
I'd say we're paying Treloar what you're paying Phillips :cool:

What does it tell you about your new star recruit that his teammates all wanted him gone and the Pies are willing to pay $300k x5 to have him in opposition colours?
IMO his teammates never said that and Buckley was bullshitting to get Treloar out.

Last edited:

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wow
80 % of Dartmoor residents mad pies fans
We played practice matches there
Ex players went there
Geelong closer than Melbourne to Dartmoor right
Tom Lynch's parents live on the pensisula both legends members of Collingwood
As well as Richmond members
You aware toms sister got a contract with Richmond prior to signing

Contribute something will you
Question was asked and answered

Oi campaigner are your , and . buttons broken?

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
HS rating of the trade period, I know I know, however, Richmond and Sydney four out of ten. Fair enough as they were non factors.
Jay Clarke rates Collingwood... also four out of ten!
Quote "While they were outside the top ten of the B&F, there must be issues that caused the Pies to cut them on the cheap"
Is their a bigger fanboy "journo" on the planet... lol.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
HS rating of the trade period, I know I know, however, Richmond and Sydney four out of ten. Fair enough as they were non factors.
Jay Clarke rates Collingwood... also four out of ten!
Quote "While they were outside the top ten of the B&F, there must be issues that caused the Pies to cut them on the cheap"
Is their a bigger fanboy "journo" on the planet... lol.

I think Jay Clark is a Norf fan.

Interesting take that.

Baldur

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 23, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
InsignificantUltimateDrake-small.gif

This guy moved to Victoria and now works for Collingwood as a spin doctor.

1605317599052.png

Bicko

Team Captain
Nov 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
You shoulda quit whilst you were ahead and funny ;)

Lynch more money than we could afford and connection with Prestia
(Both his parents still pies members and shattered at the time)

Only 2 years late?

Cameron s whole home town pretty much supported the pies

Who the Mt Gambier Magpies?

Not far from Geelong

Dartmoor is closer in travel time to Adelaide

Doesn't want to live in a big city

But ya reckon was a chance to sit on Eddies knee?

And don't worry we were in it big time
Also asked dixon

LOL!
Now you are really getting the hang of the pies spin mode:thumbsu:
Dartmoor or is closer to Melbourne than Adelaide. Not arguing, just saying.

Cyclops

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
What a time to be alive, we're taking the heat off Carlton and Adelaide at the same time.:drunk:

I have to say as bad as this looks for Bucks I feel like he's being Hirded under the bus. The stuff with Treloar and gaslighting is out of this world. Either Treloar is lying (which means we have given not one but two massive contracts to mentally ill fellas who have gone on to rip the club apart) or Bucks said it.

If Bucks said it is quite staggering, he's known for his honesty, so he'll be resigning shortly. I'll add this in, if he said it and its true that means the senior players are choosing who stays at the club like its Mean Girls. If he said it and its not true it means Bucks is actually gaslighting a player whose loyalty is not in doubt.

Absolute **** show.

Eddie remade our club from a mess off-field to a very soundly set up powerhouse 9at least off-field) and a semi-regular final side, so I will always feel gratitude to him for that. He showed great loyalty to MM and Bucks, and we got to Grand Finals in part because of stubborn loyalty. Sadly this Beams deal has gutted us: if its his baby then its time to go.

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a time to be alive, we're taking the heat off Carlton and Adelaide at the same time.:drunk:

I have to say as bad as this looks for Bucks I feel like he's being Hirded under the bus. The stuff with Treloar and gaslighting is out of this world. Either Treloar is lying (which means we have given not one but two massive contracts to mentally ill fellas who have gone on to rip the club apart) or Bucks said it.

If Bucks said it is quite staggering, he's known for his honesty, so he'll be resigning shortly. I'll add this in, if he said it and its true that means the senior players are choosing who stays at the club like its Mean Girls. If he said it and its not true it means Bucks is actually gaslighting a player whose loyalty is not in doubt.

Absolute **** show.

Eddie remade our club from a mess off-field to a very soundly set up powerhouse 9at least off-field) and a semi-regular final side, so I will always feel gratitude to him for that. He showed great loyalty to MM and Bucks, and we got to Grand Finals in part because of stubborn loyalty. Sadly this Beams deal has gutted us: if its his baby then its time to go.
REALLY
Fair dinkum
2 first round picks and a future First 2021 are available. For upgrades
Great NGA player who's stronger ,quicker and has better disposal a powerful kid who we get for a couple of lower picks hopefully
A golden opportunity, never seen before
A cHance to trade picks again to get something earlier
A huge opportunity to pick up a free agent who hasn't signed ,has a deep family connection and has been reported to be un happy and then the best player in the draft easily next year for peanuts
Resigning de goey
Resigning Maynard
Resigning mihochek
Resigning Moore next contract
Resigning crispy

You know there is only 1 ball and so many disposals to go around
Would you prefer pendels to kick it or Treloar
Would you prefer Phillips the same over sidey

Imagine if Treloar gets 30 possession and Bont gets 8 less ,McRae 7 less,hunter 6 less

Hows that a win
You don't pay 500k for a reserve player Jayden
Oh and Adam the boys don't love you in fact they were fed up with your stat padding and divisive look at me ,look at me shenanigans

And Jayden simple you don't bet on yourself in a team game, get found out and act like you're wronged showing no remorse and worst still training with little effort

The club wants sustained success
Not
A premiership every 20 years

Shows how valuable both are on the hcommon Market
So good only 1 club had any interest in the champion midfielder even on a subsidised salary
He was the same as a kid
All about numbers
Wonder why gws let him go

Real bidding war wasn't ita fire sale that no one went too
So I'll go with that
Not the so called witch hunt in the media
big picture

REALLY
Fair dinkum
2 first round picks and a future First 2021 are available. For upgrades
Great NGA player who's stronger ,quicker and has better disposal a powerful kid who we get for a couple of lower picks hopefully
A golden opportunity, never seen before
A cHance to trade picks again to get something earlier
A huge opportunity to pick up a free agent who hasn't signed ,has a deep family connection and has been reported to be un happy and then the best player in the draft easily next year for peanuts
Resigning de goey
Resigning Maynard
Resigning mihochek
Resigning Moore next contract
Resigning crispy

You know there is only 1 ball and so many disposals to go around
Would you prefer pendels to kick it or Treloar
Would you prefer Phillips the same over sidey

Imagine if Treloar gets 30 possession and Bont gets 8 less ,McRae 7 less,hunter 6 less

Hows that a win
You don't pay 500k for a reserve player Jayden
Oh and Adam the boys don't love you in fact they were fed up with your stat padding and divisive look at me ,look at me shenanigans

And Jayden simple you don't bet on yourself in a team game, get found out and act like you're wronged showing no remorse and worst still training with little effort

The club wants sustained success
Not
A premiership every 20 years

Shows how valuable both are on the hcommon Market
So good only 1 club had any interest in the champion midfielder even on a subsidised salary
He was the same as a kid
All about numbers
Wonder why gws let him go

Real bidding war wasn't ita fire sale that no one went too
So I'll go with that
Not the so called witch hunt in the media
big picture
I reckon I've found Tom Browne's Bigfooty handle.

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
This guy moved to Victoria and now works for Collingwood as a spin doctor.

View attachment 1011488
How many flags
A culture of no idea
Odea
Muir
Vidovich
Ditterich
Cowboy
Hall
Winmar

A club existing on hand outs
Who screwed Frankston council and whinged about coffee shops

A club with how much success
Who wasted every single chance they have had
Who main claim to fame is the disco and flaming Moe's

Short memory

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong

Absolute **** show.

Yeah, but you guys kicked 5 goals in every game this season

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bingo, we have a winner.
Watch him playing in some old tapes and trying too hard ignoring the same players and turning it over
Better still look at the he's he didn't play in in 2018,2019 and ,2020
And see how they went

Will suprise you

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
We have a great recruit locked in

We went after
Lynch
Cameron
Gunston

Gunston b and f and wasn't going to move

Lynch more money than we could afford and connection with Prestia
(Both his parents still pies members and shattered at the time)
Cameron s whole home town pretty much supported the pies
Not far from Geelong
Doesn't want to live in a big city
And don't worry we were in it big time
Also asked dixon

So we need a key forward but maybe one of our Irish guys will come good
Ps
We also went after your full forward who's dad barracked for us a kid

No one else to get really
Himmleberg Adelaide. No
Fogarty no
Peter wright s a spud
Ben brown ditto
Strange as all reports had both Collingwood and Hawthorn offering more than Richmond for Lynch and he turned you down :think:

Back