Rumour Bucks in deep financial strife?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh you would think that he would get this collection valued and then pay out half or whatever the settlement is to his ex. Maybe he did and ex wife didn't accept the figure and pushed for it to be auctioned.
I'd suggest that’s highly likely - they’d have an idea what the stuff MIGHT fetch at auction - valuations are always on the low side…antiques, houses, cars etc.

Thanks mate, thought of something else too:

I reckon the reason the collection is going to auction is because the two parties don't agree on what it is worth.
Could have been an issue where she valued it at some exorbitant amount and I suppose an auction will determine true market value.

Whatever Bucks pays to buy it back I suppose is costing him half.

Tbh you would think that he would get this collection valued and then pay out half or whatever the settlement is to his ex. Maybe he did and ex wife didn't accept the figure and pushed for it to be auctioned.

If she really doesn’t like him , she can go through everything they owned while they were together & have it sold off . I guess most people would be happy to get the assets nominally valued & pay your ex what’s owed via law.

I suppose Tania’s lawyer could argue memorabilia falls into a different category - you can’t easily place an asset value on it . That can only be determined via auction.

My advice would be don’t get married , but if you do get a prenup . Marriage isn’t romantic , it’s a partnership , and money is a big part of that . If it breaks down , try and stay on good terms with your ex. Lawyers are very expensive.

Watch this . He’s amazing . Top fella.

If she really doesn’t like him , she can go through everything they owned while they were together & have it sold off . I guess most people would be happy to get the assets nominally valued & pay your ex what’s owed via law.

I suppose Tania’s lawyer could argue memorabilia falls into a different category - you can’t easily place an asset value on it . That can only be determined via auction.

My advice would be don’t get married , but if you do get a prenup . Marriage isn’t romantic , it’s a partnership , and money is a big part of that . If it breaks down , try and stay on good terms with your ex. Lawyers are very expensive.

Watch this . He’s amazing . Top fella.

can i put a bid in at Sotheby's for the #Elders_IXL_figjam_breakfast_sweetspread evo

Just a bit of a shame if Tania didn't ask the kids if they wanted to inherit the footy memorabilia . They might be worth a decent wedge of cash auctioned but to me they are a piece of family history.
And if the property alone is valued at 18 million I really don't think the value of the memorabilia is going to make a huge difference either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a bit of a shame if Tania didn't ask the kids if they wanted to inherit the footy memorabilia . They might be worth a decent wedge of cash auctioned but to me they are a piece of family history.
And if the property alone is valued at 18 million I really don't think the value of the memorabilia is going to make a huge difference either way.

What I was trying to say b4 me being sexist was presumed was….

Women seem to adopt a cold rage after a separation where the man is seen to be at fault.

Men on the other hand are far more prone to violence - as the DV stats indicate.

I had some experience as an outsider in seeing the lengths the female partner will go to in these ‘ice rages’ - making Buckley auction his memorabilia is relatively low level compared to what she could do.

He’s lucky she didn’t throw it all on a bonfire - I had a mate who’s Viet Nam medals ended up in the street and were lost - and his wife was the unfaithful one!

Women seem to adopt a cold rage after a separation where the man is seen to be at fault.

Men on the other hand are far more prone to violence - as the DV stats indicate.

I had some experience as an outsider in seeing the lengths the female partner will go to in these ‘ice rages’ - making Buckley auction his memorabilia is relatively low level compared to what she could do.

He’s lucky she didn’t throw it all on a bonfire - I had a mate who’s Viet Nam medals ended up in the street and were lost - and his wife was the unfaithful one!

No need to crusade in this thread, it's about Buckley's memorabilia.

To be honest my sister has been doing a lot of the family tree lately and I was more of thinking as being able to pass the memorabilia down the generations.
For example we had a piano my mum inherited and was from around 1910 we just got it fully restored and given to my cousin who will hand it down to her kids . There are pictures we have my great aunt playing that piano and other relatives so it's a physical reminder of the past and quite unique.
In a hundred years down the line when Bucks has long gone it would be nice that his great great grandkids could have the chance to see and hold his club shirts etc and have that connection to their famous relative.

To be honest my sister has been doing a lot of the family tree lately and I was more of thinking as being able to pass the memorabilia down the generations.
For example we had a piano my mum inherited and was from around 1910 we just got it fully restored and given to my cousin who will hand it down to her kids . There are pictures we have my great aunt playing that piano and other relatives so it's a physical reminder of the past and quite unique.
In a hundred years down the line when Bucks has long gone it would be nice that his great great grandkids could have the chance to see and hold his club shirts etc and have that connection to their famous relative.
I agree. But clearly Tania Buckley is in it for the $$$$$$$+. the diamond G banger proved that.

No need to crusade in this thread, it's about Buckley's memorabilia.
I might agree with you,if you had the slightest idea why I wrote what I wrote..but you don’t. 🙄🙄

It’s okay, I understand your need to be seen as relevant on here.😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back