Random Bucks party ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

I need your help with ideas for a bucks party. This could range from activities, modes of transport and venues to which parts of the buck we are going to dye with abattoir dye.

Cheers.

Well I hope the traditional strippers are on the table.

Maybe do a pub crawl in Richmond or somewhere in the northern suburbs (via Uber I'd think).

And I'd put it on his ribs, face as starting points.

One of the more enjoyable ones I went to was a day at the races. The buck was wearing terrible jockey silks where a stuffed horse had been sewn onto the groin and we just had a ball. It wasn't a major race meet but fun regardless.

After that a pub for dinner then onto town.

Did yo know a grown man wearing jockey silks looking like he is boning a stuffed horse gets many weird looks when out and about at night?

Paintball- Buck doesn't get a gun
X-Golf- Computer golf in a bar
Pub Crawl -(good way to lose people though)
Country Races are always good. - Set up a marquee and BYO Booze. Hire a bus and you're set

Depending on your numbers mini bus are good to keep everyone together. Give the pubs a call beforehand to guarantee entry and s**t.

The paintball without a gun for the groom option has been done a couple of times by my group of friends. I was on the receiving end of some nasty treatment when I was the buck: 30 guys lined up about 15 metres away and I had to attempt to run through while they unloaded whatever they had left. I can tell you without feeling ashamed that it was one of the worst things that I have done in my life. I woke up the next day looking like a multicoloured dalmation. The paintballs hurt, especially at close range. As the bruises merged and then healed I was all kinds of colours. I'd actually recommend that you don't do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The paintball without a gun for the groom option has been done a couple of times by my group of friends. I was on the receiving end of some nasty treatment when I was the buck: 30 guys lined up about 15 metres away and I had to attempt to run through while they unloaded whatever they had left. I can tell you without feeling ashamed that it was one of the worst things that I have done in my life. I woke up the next day looking like a multicoloured dalmation. The paintballs hurt, especially at close range. As the bruises merged and then healed I was all kinds of colours. I'd actually recommend that you don't do it!

This exact thing happened to me out at a PaintBall range in Ballan for my bucks. I've never experienced anything like it since and never want to ever again.
It was a really s**t way to end what was supposed to be an enjoyable day.

I organised a Bucks a while ago where I hired a hall and set up a gladiator style inflatable battle castle.

was something similar to this
upload_2017-2-7_16-0-2.png

We all took turns beating down on the buck, also hired poker tables and people to run it for a thing on the side too.

For booze I got some 2/3 kegs and that was enough for 30ish (from memory) blokes for 6 hours.

Then we got a bus around 9pm to king street.

Ended up costing around $100 per head all inclusive

Indoor cricket was a good one I attended recently (although fielding with beer in hand was challenging), with some short-pitched stuff directed at the buck just before we left. Then off for dinner/drinks.

I'm sure it comes to age group etc, but just keep it simple, 2-3 venues tops and let everyone just relax and have a good time without worrying about "we need to do X to the buck"

I think the worst thing you can do is over-plan them. I'm not saying no structure or semblance of a plan at all, but don't stifle the fun with a strict schedule.
Yep this.

If you're at one pub and everyone is having a great time, no need to move onwards just because you had another pub booking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back