Should the thread be shut down

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah just the bullshit.
BTW us middle grounders use the woke term too.
People get sick of hyperbole and half truth unbalanced pushing of modern identity politics and social engineering.
Strange but reading through the thread. I only see the word 'woke' and 'virtual signaller' used by the freedom to boo posters.

I don't have a problem with some of the booing, say when opposition teams come on the ground, unfair tactics or targeting unprotected players, really bad obvious umpiring decisions etc.

Personally I think both sayings/word are rather meaningless and only used as putdowns against those that they don't agree with.

Soft Loki, very soft. You were challenged to provide some substance, yet simply couldn't do it.

An unsubstantiated claim of moralising is almost a form of moralising itself.

Not sure "the left" would include me in their ranks.

Can confirm.

Your organs will be harvested as property of the state on the second day of the revolution.

Reactionary pig.

Strange but reading through the thread. I only see the word 'woke' and 'virtual signaller' used by the freedom to boo posters.

I don't have a problem with some of the booing, say when opposition teams come on the ground, unfair tactics or targeting unprotected players, really bad obvious umpiring decisions etc.

Personally I think both sayings/word are rather meaningless and only used as putdowns against those that they don't agree with.

interesting observation....You would think wokes would understand that it doesn't help to oppress other views...

They are mostly the middle ground people - the freedom to boo people.

Full right wingers are Pauline Hanson types, she doesn't have a middle ground she doesn't lean left ever.

Leftist wokes and sjw are the opposite they find fault in anything if it involves a minority group, it is always a default stance of sinister intent on the opposing side, they won't have a proper discourse because anything that is raised that doesnt align with them is bigotry, tripe, whinge, etc.
You can not even raise points without offending these people on behalf of others.

Woke people are staunchly left leaning people, who often their belief is what ever hollywood and social media is driving. Typically attaching themselves to minority groups and social engineering standards to make them feel separate outside the discussion and saviour white knight syndrome.

I'm not talking about aligning with certain principles or beliefs alone, that isn't the issue or when you would use the word "woke" in a sarcastic way.

Full right wingers are Pauline Hanson types, she doesn't have a middle ground she doesn't lean left ever.

Leftist wokes and sjw are the opposite they find fault in anything if it involves a minority group, it is always a default stance of sinister intent on the opposing side, they won't have a proper discourse because anything that is raised that doesnt align with them is bigotry, tripe, whinge, etc.
You can not even raise points without offending these people on behalf of others.

Woke people are staunchly left leaning people, who often their belief is what ever hollywood and social media is driving. Typically attaching themselves to minority groups and social engineering standards to make them feel separate outside the discussion and saviour white knight syndrome.

I'm not talking about aligning with certain principles or beliefs alone, that isn't the issue or when you would use the word "woke" in a sarcastic way.

Nice to see a few kind words about Pauline. I've heard she did good fish and chips...

Your reality is another person’s cartoon.

Lot of generalisations and labels in your post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you and your woke band of brothers are one to talk. Looky looky who came to help you chief. JB1975 and little reach around from Markfs.
Haven't seen that gang bang before on here have we.

i'd support you, loki, but wipey has access to the right people....

giphy.gif

Arriving at swipey’s clubs…
We think it is that, but it is really this
Marx Brothers GIF by Maudit

Members are constantly reminded that they are responsible at all times for their guests' behaviour. You would be too high risk.

Cute that loki thinks of us as allies.

i could always see us as sharing a fine wine near a toorak window overlooking our domain. I could make promises not to boo corporates as they came into the reading room...

Meeting a few of them at the pub tonight at 6. Send in questions and requests before 5.

Kath Deves can be found at the Buena Vista in Mosman on the occasional Friday night. Think that is where Loki would find happiness.

ooooo...i just searched for kath....i like her...is she on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back