Should the thread be shut down

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah just the bullshit.
BTW us middle grounders use the woke term too.
People get sick of hyperbole and half truth unbalanced pushing of modern identity politics and social engineering.
I use it too, when it actually fits.

Now though it's lost it's meaning because more people are claiming things as woke than there is actual wokeness.

The term was originally used to represent people of colour who had awoken to a resolve to not take any more racist crap, then white extreme feminists started claiming for their bullshit agenda, now it's just used by rightards for anything not conservative enough. It's the new "PC gone mad".

I don't see this booing non-issue is a matter of wokeness, just a classic "let's s**t on Collingwood" trope.

Sorry unlike you I dont take my queues from social media, netflix and Hollywood agenda setting.

Fascinating, that one man can dribble so much nonsensical crap which happens to sound exactly the same as every other 'original thinker'.

Can we fcuk this thread off. The club has appologised and Buddy don't give a s**t. The thread is now just a political soapbox and quite boring to be honest. If you really cared about the members of this site, you would take it down instead of allowing people to attack each other. MODS, yes, you,

Mods, I'm with the guru on this one.

Shut it down. Blow it up.

Of all the unilateral decisions which get made, including the closing of other threads, I'm curious as to why this one needs a poll.
76 loves a good poll.

They are mostly the middle ground people - the freedom to boo people.

Full right wingers are Pauline Hanson types, she doesn't have a middle ground she doesn't lean left ever.

Leftist wokes and sjw are the opposite they find fault in anything if it involves a minority group, it is always a default stance of sinister intent on the opposing side, they won't have a proper discourse because anything that is raised that doesnt align with them is bigotry, tripe, whinge, etc.
You can not even raise points without offending these people on behalf of others.

Woke people are staunchly left leaning people, who often their belief is what ever hollywood and social media is driving. Typically attaching themselves to minority groups and social engineering standards to make them feel separate outside the discussion and saviour white knight syndrome.

I'm not talking about aligning with certain principles or beliefs alone, that isn't the issue or when you would use the word "woke" in a sarcastic way.

I feel like I don’t need to comment as much. Thanks Loki04.

And it’s a good thing for this board.

Win-Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are mostly the middle ground people - the freedom to boo people.

Full right wingers are Pauline Hanson types, she doesn't have a middle ground she doesn't lean left ever.

Leftist wokes and sjw are the opposite they find fault in anything if it involves a minority group, it is always a default stance of sinister intent on the opposing side, they won't have a proper discourse because anything that is raised that doesnt align with them is bigotry, tripe, whinge, etc.
You can not even raise points without offending these people on behalf of others.

Woke people are staunchly left leaning people, who often their belief is what ever hollywood and social media is driving. Typically attaching themselves to minority groups and social engineering standards to make them feel separate outside the discussion and saviour white knight syndrome.

I'm not talking about aligning with certain principles or beliefs alone, that isn't the issue or when you would use the word "woke" in a sarcastic way.
As I started my post...reading through the thread. I only see the word 'woke' and 'virtual signaller' used by the freedom to boo posters.

And I ended with... only used as putdowns against those that they don't agree with.

Nothing in your post has changed my mind, in fact only reinforced it as you have made a lot of presumptions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all the unilateral decisions which get made, including the closing of other threads, I'm curious as to why this one needs a poll.
Thought I'd put it to the people
76 loves a good poll.
Wasn't him.

Edit: There you go JB, the Mods decided after all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back