Autopsy Bud Vs Geelong Rd 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

We probably overachieved in 2012, but our window was 2012-2016.

Injuries destroyed 2013 and 2015, but 3 grand finals in the other 3 years.

Window realistically closed now, rebuild time. We just have the luxury of a nice head start.

Dont think the window is closed if Richmond falter any top 8 side can win it, we just need some luck which i feel has gone against us after 2012.

Luck is a ridiculously underrated thing in AFL so many things have gone against us at crucial times.

What about 72 years :9
You aren't allowed to post anything that could be perceived as critical or negative. Consider this a warning

Dont think the window is closed if Richmond falter any top 8 side can win it, we just need some luck which i feel has gone against us after 2012.

Luck is a ridiculously underrated thing in AFL so many things have gone against us at crucial times.

Luck was a big factor in 2012. Franklin spudding up some set shots, Clinton Young falling over, Malceski's first goal.

I miss luck.

Luck was a big factor in 2012. Franklin spudding up some set shots, Clinton Young falling over, Malceski's first goal.

I miss luck.

I went to the toilet at half time, got in straight away]

Was a lucky day

I’m so torn on Aliir. In a contest he’s magnificent, but he just gets caught with his pants down too many times.

WTF was he doing in the last trying to claim a mark off a ball he picked up off the deck?
ImI not.

Too much flash not enough do the simple things right.

Not rushing the ball was inexcusable earlier than the weird decision you describe. That last quarter attempt at a pack that led to the goal......urgggh.

Must remember he was defending Harry Taylor. 32 yr old key defender. I cannot get too excited from that alone.

He does some good things but he is merely warming Melican spot.

I can fully understand why he was not played for so long and was tried in other positions.

Have no one else at the moment anyway so it is moot. Keeps spot by default.

But we've got 2 flags and several GFs under our belts.

Anyway, not saying we don't have our mental demons. But I reckon Richmond sure as s**t do.

I honestly think they have 0 in that group at the moment, they play like they know they are a good side

I reckon we looked that way mid 2013 before it went to s**t

ImI not.

Too much flash not enough do the simple things right.

Not rushing the ball was inexcusable earlier than the weird decision you describe. That last quarter attempt at a pack that led to the goal......urgggh.

Must remember he was defending Harry Taylor. 32 yr old key defender. I cannot get too excited from that alone.

He does some good things but he is merely warming Melican spot.

I can fully understand why he was not played for so long and was tried in other positions.

Have no one else at the moment anyway so it is moot. Keeps spot by default.

I can see what you are saying, I think there is a spot for Aliir and Mellican though, I’d be trying to free Aliir up , he needs to be third man up and defend but try to create play, Mellican is more of the key defender stop a man type that’s for sure

But we need attacking flair
I can see why it’s a struggle for games, as we don’t want attacking flair. We want jake Lloyd loops

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is we have loads of 50/50 games North, GWS, Hawks, Melbourne, Essendon, Pies.

We could win or lose them all who knows.
These games will fine-tune us nicely, thanks ;)

We’re looking pretty ordinary but so is much of the opposition.

As to Tigers flying high, I’m just not convinced. Something tells me the wheel is going to fall off soon. Can’t say why; just a hunch, but I feel it very strongly.
*Ahem*

7th July I wrote that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back