Buddy a Swan (Footy talk only, read OP before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and only if that was true, I wonder who ROK was trying to protect? He doesn't seem the sought to get into fisticuffs with team mates and I doubt any player on our list would have any problem with ROK himself. Hopefully all this bullshit turns around we have become a media circus.

Himself.

Seriously ROK is professional athlete but he always gave me the vibe that he forced himself to be a team player.

So you know plugger as well?

So how well do you know ROK? I am not talking about fan chats on family days, do you know him personally?

I ask because i come across fans who say they know so and so and really its just from random comments at training and fan days.

So you know plugger as well?

So how well do you know ROK? I am not talking about fan chats on family days, do you know him personally?

I ask because i come across fans who say they know so and so and really its just from random comments at training and fan days.
well enough to know he wouldn't start a fight with a team mate just because he didn't like them.

well enough to know he wouldn't start a fight with a team mate just because he didn't like them.

Yeah i could have said that.

The truth is buddy has the sort of personality that will annoy most people, the ones who cant stand massive egos, i am sure ROK is like that..he sort of expects everyone to be the same as he is.

Then why would it be over then?

ROK is pissed that he is being shoved out..he THINKS he has a few years left. The swans don;t think so and there is no money for him to get a new deal.

THEN

New superstar on a massive wage comes to the club.

Forms new friendship and dickheads like hanners treat him like god.

Old timer ROK just cant handle it no more and everything about buddy annoys him.

At training ROK has finally had enough and with the weekends game and buddy prob pissed of at hanners, the crap he had to put up with, embarrased and his ego a bit shot..yeah words are said..pow.

Sounds like The Club tbh.

The type of guy that goes his own way after the game is finished. He plays the team game on the field.

Anyway if they did come to blows, then what would it be over? Buddy stole his lyrca pants? What?

Its ego FFS. Buddy is a massive ego.

Little silly to think everyone gets along at footy clubs ( in life in general ) , who knows the club might have said to Ryan that his time is up and he thinks he can go on but they need extra money for Buddy. Geez whats next there seems to be an hour update on our club and how its going to blow up , frankly im over this s**t

Only 1 is being silly , the rest are reasonable

Agree on that point.

But on Buddy and his so called 'ego" most Hawks fans I know and even a wife of a former President of the Hawks have told me that Buddy is shy and humble around the club. His "ego" is only on show when he on the ground and is playing well and that's not representative of the man himself around the club, just what we as fans see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same as a certain ex st scum who I know well, completely different off the ground. My sources say its not Buddy , but Hanners getting ahead of himself since 12

Well there we go! We've found a way to free up some salary cap space in the near future. Hanners has been poor on field as well for a while now. That's when the coaches need to take action. We think back to early last year when he was the toast of the competition.
Trade Hanners to Collingwood for Ben Reid should he fail to pull his head in.
For every action there is a re-action. It's not the end of the world folks.

Well there we go! We've found a way to free up some salary cap space in the near future. Hanners has been poor on field as well for a while now. That's when the coaches need to take action. We think back to early last year when he was the toast of the competition.
Trade Hanners to Collingwood for Ben Reid should he fail to pull his head in.
For every action there is a re-action. It's not the end of the world folks.
Ben resigned with the filth today

The trip to Bali wasn't a good one for him from info I've heard.

I don't mind these guys having a bit of fun but when they have to be "warned by Sydney Swans officials" & the AFL have had something to say to us, then we seriously must consider moving the guy on. Like I said before, Hanners has been rubbish since the Collingwood game last year.
Hell! I'd rather give his money to ROK. At least we know where he stands as a club man.

The trip to Bali wasn't a good one for him from info I've heard.

I don't mind these guys having a bit of fun but when they have to be "warned by Sydney Swans officials" & the AFL have had something to say to us, then we seriously must consider moving the guy on. Like I said before, Hanners has been rubbish since the Collingwood game last year.
Hell! I'd rather give his money to ROK. At least we know where he stands as a club man.

Hanners started to slip when the media began pumping him up as a future Brownlow medallist. Sure that may have brought him more attention from the opposition but more likely he just started to get ahead of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back