Buddy a Swan (Footy talk only, read OP before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder how buddy handled the situation . New bloke at a new club on the biggest contract in the games history..I wonder if he thought about letting hanners off without paying to help show he's buying into club ethos etc

Why on earth should he do that? Hanners is an idiot!

I love how the media puts the worst possible spin on it. The article on afl.com.au opened with: "LANCE Franklin's rocky start to life with the Sydney Swans has continued". WTF?

Maybe its how you are welcomed to the bloods.

Step 1 hey buddy can i borrow your car

Oh i dunno mate its new. Its pretty expensive

Cmon mate

Ok

10 minutes later, heres the keys i crashed it, welcome to the bloods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone said on the main board (just a rumour) that Buddy and Hannebery have become good friends and Hannebery has not been training as hard in preseason as he should have.
It's always interesting to watch the narrative creation on bigfooty.

Someone said on the main board (just a rumour) that Buddy and Hannebery have become good friends and Hannebery has not been training as hard in preseason as he should have.

Well he did take time off for a drive at he very least

haha whats going on here? I am avoiding all murdoch rags due to bolt and other factors..so are they making up news again?

Did hanners really crash buddys merc?

Ok i cant edit the above but it seems hanners doesnt know how to drive german made cars. Someone tell him the indicators are on the left of the steering wheel and the right are windscreen wipers.

At least its insured.

This tells me more about buddy having no negative impact as he is happy to lend a new team mate his 200k merc.

Parker was one of the only guys having a crack on the weekend, so if he is pissed off, it doesn't look like he'll let it affect his output.
The only reason Parker and Hannebery are being talked about is because they're the young players supporters of other teams want to have leave to (obviously) go to their club. Haven't heard a peep from anyone with the inside word about how Jake Lloyd or Shane Biggs feel about the sitation

I love how the media puts the worst possible spin on it. The article on afl.com.au opened with: "LANCE Franklin's rocky start to life with the Sydney Swans has continued". WTF?

I bet they made up the uninsured but as well, you know for that extra bit of spice.

Was it a write off? Was it just a fender bender? Nope no facts just muck racking.

All i hope is that buddy comes out and kicks a bag, its the only way its going to end this malarky. But if he kicks 6 goal they will find a way to discredit his performance. Its become so bad we now have fans acting like idiots after 1 game.

Dont Believe the Hype!

Man the mainstream media is so obvious at the moment, it saddens me we have a toxic culture of hate and people who need hate to be drip fed to them on a daily basis.

Man the mainstream media is so obvious at the moment, it saddens me we have a toxic culture of hate and people who need hate to be drip fed to them on a daily basis.

It's not just the mainstream media - a lot of people come to big footy to get their daily dose of hate too I reckon.

I bet they made up the uninsured but as well, you know for that extra bit of spice.

Was it a write off? Was it just a fender bender? Nope no facts just muck racking.

All i hope is that buddy comes out and kicks a bag, its the only way its going to end this malarky. But if he kicks 6 goal they will find a way to discredit his performance. Its become so bad we now have fans acting like idiots after 1 game.

Dont Believe the Hype!

Make no mistake there was much delight that we lost on the weekend, many are hoping we will crash and burn and every loss we have will be more scrutiny and pressure on the "buddy deal"

I did say i didnt expect you sit there and not say anything for 9 years, did you miss that bit?

How is this any helpful to the discussion, do you know for a fact there are rumblings within the confines at driver avenue?

Rumours today that Franklin and ROK recently came to blows ...

Rumours today that Franklin and ROK recently came to blows ...
If and only if that was true, I wonder who ROK was trying to protect? He doesn't seem the sought to get into fisticuffs with team mates and I doubt any player on our list would have any problem with ROK himself. Hopefully all this bullshit turns around we have become a media circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back