Play Nice Buddy Draft 2020 - DRAFT TIME

It's that time of year again! We have the full list of 47 players, time to draft the buddies.

Same rules this year as the last, I'd like you to nominate your top six choices in order with your registration of interest. This will allow me to auto-allocate many, many picks and nobody needs to worry about not being available on the day.

Basic rules:
There will be two or three of each listed player, depending on interest numbers.
Each entry will be put into a list, that list will be randomised to allocate draft picks
Your draft pick will allocate you to a group, ie. 1-9 will be group one, 10-19 will be group two etc
These groups will be invited to make their selection on a specific date, in order. If your priority order with your nomination is available I will allocate the highest ranked player to you, if there is two people in that group choosing a player who is only available once then your draft pick number will decide who gets that player.

Please list your six choices in order. Not having six choices will mean your registration doesn't count.

Nominations will close in two weeks, on December 13th. If it gets to Saturday the 14th then you're too late.

Taylor
bone2468
Seppo
vidwhal
serial_thrilla
jerms
Sir Deadly
Nyorn
Bastyy
Okinakashi
Snuffaluphagus
Righteo
rgauci
Sewell21
Freo Shark
Purpellian Anchor
Wally Walpamur
--page 2--
Yellow Mit
Mike91
tonygeeks
PurpleGreenRed
kingswood71
MadMundy
Grape Bear
couldhavebeen
PowerToThePurpl
Unique Name
freo84
PurpleThunder
sherrif
Daddoo
greatgatsby
DMan 11
Freeeoo
BleedPurple
Tonga Bob
FreoBraddles
Scatter
MrDanggazz
--page 3--
mr robot
BigKep
Lozatron099
wal
BlueE
ilikepotatoes
Beak_A
Tbonefreo
FreoGirl
MadEyeEmmy
Dale147
freo_leo29
FreoRicci
Wabjub
Piggy Smalls
TheInjuryFactory
samFFC
--page 4--
Arcassius

In but not registered correctly
Dockernut - would like Pina
Dump Truck

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
After being the kiss of death to buddy after buddy, in 2019 I waited until the end for the poor unwanted players. I ended up with Darcy Tucker. I finally saw my buddy have a good year.
I will wait and choose at the end, after all the popular choices are gone.

Back