Rumour Buddy drug scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m also going to arguing that being good at kicking a ball is of no greater reason to be applauded than being good looking (in the sense that I happen to find the former entertaining but acknowledge that in the grand scheme of things Buddy being a good footballer doesn’t equate to him having a large positive influence on the world).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Initials of the player not the club pls.
463.jpg

How do you get busted? Was he chopping out a cheeky few lines somewhere other than the dunny? Hard to imagine Buddy isn't pro enough not to know to flush as you snort to hide the sound.

Maybe it was that old chestnut when the bouncer/GM notices when you take a few other people into your cubicle...

Last edited:
How do you get busted? Was he chopping out a cheeky few lines somewhere other than the dunny? Hard to imagine Buddy isn't pro enough not to know to flush as you snort to hide the sound.

Maybe it was that old chestnut when the bouncer/GM notices when you take a few other people into your cubicle...

She was smoking the Bud-pipe at the same time. Hard to contain in just one cubicle.

You do know she was on television, Radio and was a model before she met Franklin right?

Also, As if Your kicking out a bloke from a part for having coke, pretty sure it's the opposite
Reminds me of something my cousin said to some wannabe gatecrashers at my 16th b’day party...
“So Fellas, you got any alcohol?”
Gatecrashers reply “No”
“Well have you got any drugs?”
Gatecrashers reply “ Err... No”
“Well WTF are you doing here? Go home”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back