Buddy Elbow -how many week?

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as anyone watches the replay of the Shuey elbow on Mills earlier this season, it then puts this result in perspective.
As a strike it was more severe and more deliberate, and Shuey received a fine. There were other fines dished out as well.

No point cherrypicking. It isnt even controversial against the backdrop of the elbows thrown this season.

If they tinker with their own rules/classifications to achieve whatever preconceived outcome they desire, then this is what they can and should expect to happen as a result.
Buddy throws an elbow and hits another player in the head.

Good luck with the corrupt bidding system that gifted top 10 picks.

Well, just goes to prove that the AFL/MRP couldn't run a chook raffle without ******* it up.

Are we protecting the head or aren't we? This includes the incidents preceding Buddy's/comparable to his actions.

I get it that the preceding incidents of around the same severity received fines. Talk about painting yourself into a corner.

precedence literally has no bearing at all.

Shaun Burgoyne got off his tackle to Dangerfield earlier in the year.

Since then numerous people have been banned for the same thing.

Precedence is not a defense in the tribunal if the AFL are serious about stamping out an illegal act.

The AFL should indeed be blamed, but not for what you are suggesting.
You are right.
Bud is guilty. 3K fine. More than tbe others got.
Hopefully he takes it out on Icendon.

You are right.
Bud is guilty. 3K fine. More than tbe others got.
Hopefully he takes it out on Icendon.

3K fine hahahaha, Buddy would have paid in cash on the spot. He’s probably in bed now still giggling like a little girl.

Anyway, that aside, I wish he’d get this BS out of his game. Against the Dogs a few weeks back, there were a handful of borderline “fines”. Just doesn’t need to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3K fine hahahaha, Buddy would have paid in cash on the spot. He’s probably in bed now still giggling like a little girl.

Anyway, that aside, I wish he’d get this BS out of his game. Against the Dogs a few weeks back, there were a handful of borderline “fines”. Just doesn’t need to do it.
You mean he hurt you & you cried.
Sad.

Ummmmm

In 1987, Sydney were fined the maximum of $60,000 and forfeited their first round pick in the National Draft after a VFL investigation found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $1.15 million during the season.

Not bad when the salary cap back then was $1.25m so you only exceeded it by double.

Then the Greg Williams debacle, how much was that over again?
In 2013 Swans were tne only team to be stopped from trading for a few years for following tbe rules.
Essendon was rewarded with pick one for cheating.

In 2013 Swans were tne only team to be stopped from trading for a few years for following tbe rules.
Essendon was rewarded with pick one for cheating.

Seriously just let that sink in for a moment.

Also threatened by an AFL official that we'll be made to pay for… following the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swans fans enjoying what us Cats fans went through with Selwood after his unnecessary hand to the face in the Dogs game a few weeks back.

Another action that should be suspended, but the incompetence of the MRO and tribunal has meant previous players haven’t.

It doesn’t stop the nuffies trotting out the preferential treatment, protected species arguments with their pitchforks at the ready when both were inevitably cleared.

It seems to only become an important issue to the masses when it’s a star player that they dislike. And yet somehow when they are treated the same as every other player in terms of punishment, it’s further confirmation to them of some sort of AFL directive for star treatment/discount.

And for the record I hate Buddy as much as the next bloke.

Buddy elbows a guy in the head, free to play.

Worpel tackles a guy, gets a week.
Worpel gets tackled, Swan player free to play.

This game is ****ed.

Buddy elbows a guy in the head, free to play.

Worpel tackles a guy, gets a week.
Worpel gets tackled, Swan player free to play.

This game is f’ed.

Even with all the rorts they still got flogged by the 17th placed team at home.

Gil must have all the troops trying to work out how to get the Swans to the top 4.

Can you imagine being so upset at a tribunal decision that you create this garbage that drags a players wife into it?

Stay classy.
I didn't create it champ. Not really that upset about the decision either lol. Just saw it on twitter and thought it was quite humorous.
No need to jump on your high horse little snowflake. 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back