Buddy's regret

How would you characterise his decision?

• Understandable at the time

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • One that would lead to regrets

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • An unmitigated disaster

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • A nightmare from which he cannot leave

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Should have gone to GWS and married Jessinta

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse s**t... If you don't care about premierships why are you playing? It's like saying Doctors don't care about taking care of patients... Its the very crux of the whole job. I'd be very surprised and almost willing to put the house on you couldn't find me 1 current AFL play who doesn't want a premiership.

Big difference between wanting one and being upset because you don't win one every single year you play afl. Buddy isn't sitting on the bottom of the ladder ffs he still has success

Lance Franklin is a two time premiership player, a four time Coleman Medalist, a seven time All-Australian, and is one of the highest paid player in the games history.

I hardly think he'll leave football feeling unfulfilled when his time is up.

If any party ultimately feels a sting, it will be Sydney.
He's not as good as Jobe Watson

Big difference between wanting one and being upset because you don't win one every single year you play afl. Buddy isn't sitting on the bottom of the ladder ffs he still has success
I think I'd prefer to sit on the bottom than be perennially talked up as being in the greatest team ever with the greatest culture of all time and then realise thats it's actually all bullshit and all I wanted was flags

I mean he craves premierships? He probably wants them more than your average player. He almost expects them

5774046-3x2-940x627.jpg
5773996-3x2-700x467.jpg

50a6f96d809dc3c24dd3e0bc932302ca

Bob-Robert-Murphy-Easton-Wood-Western-Bulldogs-AFL-Grand-Final-2016.jpg
Doesn't look very happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he doth protest too much with his happy snaps. He's hiding something

He's hiding his sadness...

For his Hawks mates, doesn't seem fair that he lives in a multi-million dollar house on the greatest beach in the country whilst his Hawks mates have to train on an ex-tip.

Back