Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just nice to see some wins. McCoy great to watch at the moment.
Oh boy shady is in some ripping form.

It's like once Roman was let go...some sort of ******* weight was lifted off the whole teams' shoulders. Offense looking tip top under Lynn...defense is on fire and Taylor is doing the job.

It's a totally different team.

I was genuinely worried about this game. But the 49ers defence is terrible.

Now I can shift my concern to next week. Happy the Dolphins got their win this morning, hopefully makes them complacent...

I was genuinely worried about this game. But the 49ers defence is terrible.

Now I can shift my concern to next week. Happy the Dolphins got their win this morning, hopefully makes them complacent...

We did our best to set up the Bills & Rexy up for payback from last season (making the play-offs courtesy of the Bills junking the J-E-T-S in Week 17).

We did our best to set up the Bills & Rexy up for payback from last season (making the play-offs courtesy of the Bills junking the J-E-T-S in Week 17).
Appreciate it. Cheers.

Can you beat the Patriots this week as well? No Big Ben, no problem.

Appreciate it. Cheers.

Can you beat the Patriots this week as well? No Big Ben, no problem.

Will expect a blow out loss by 14+. The defence is vulnerable. The Back up QB is only a game manager who may have a few 'flings down field' to offer but it's gonna be a predictable leaning on Bell and DeAngelo. If the Steelers can soak up the clock and keep Brady on the pine… then maybe it's a low scoring game that gives faded hope but the Pats are TOO SMART and will exploit the Steelers like it's business as usual. We're their bunnies like everyone else. The crowd will know WITHOUT Ben.. that the cheering won't generate a lot of noise for the Pats to get outta sync. I've seen it time and time again… actually last time the Steelers played the Pats… Big Ben played but brady said… SO ****** WHAT…. Here's your 55 points!! before the Steelers put up junk time points to make the deficit look… well… still a blow out (55-34).

I BILLIEVE!!!

Imagine what we would do to the Jets and the Ravens if we played them now?

And Dareus, Lawson and Watkins yet to return as well.....

The Bills have been really good this season, I think they have a decent RB!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back