Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL expert predictions has the AFC east as

NE about 11 or 12 wins
Miami 6-8 wins
NYJ 6-7 wins
Bills 4-6 wins

If true; and it is entirely possible, that the division is that bad, NE will surely get 13+ wins.
And if so it leaves open the chance for one of the rest to sneak to 8-8 or 9-7 against a weak division.
Time will tell.

Overall, my thoughts are:

• Yes Buffalo over performed last year so you can expect some regression to the mean.
  • The defence was very strong last year, and is bolstered by greater experience for guys like White/Hyde/Poyer, as well as bolstering the D with starters and depth players like Lotulelei, Edmunds, Murphy, Phillips and not really losing anyone. So theoretically could be a top 10 defence.
  • WR was our major weakness last year and has been bolstered somewhat with new additions and more experience for Zay Jones.
  • Offensive line will struggle with losing three starters, and will be our weakest area, and could hamper the overall performance of the O (and subsequently the D). But with some additions, or some over performance, they could be decent.

I can see the ups and downs roughly averaging out, and the regression to the mean pushing us back to 7 or 8 wins.
After the first three games, we aren't exactly playing superstar defences who will put massive pressure on the O line, other than the Jags. So if we grab a win in the first 3, I can see roughly .500 from there on, which would land around that 7-8 win mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst part for me probably was the fumble that we failed to recover twice.

We are ******* s**t. Every ******* player, other than Edmunds, is ******* garbage.
Milano was OK and Allen was better than Peterman once he came in, could have had a TD as well if our WRs knew how to play as WRs

That O-Line is going to destroy us this year though

Worst part for me probably was the fumble that we failed to recover twice.

We are ******* s**t. Every ******* player, other than Edmunds, is ******* garbage.

Yeah unfortunately it was poor efforts all sides of the ball, in all phases.
Special Teams missing chances of grabbing a TD.
Benjamin dropping easy chances.
McCoy's efforts.

Etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back