Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on the Diggs trade?
Could have used the pick on an unknown quantity, but now definitely have a proven star.

He makes Brown's ,Beasley's and Knox's jobs so much easier.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

With the Pats weakening it makes sense to make a run at being the clear #1 team in the div right now rather than being a few years away still.

Happy with the move.

With the Pats weakening it makes sense to make a run at being the clear #1 team in the div right now rather than being a few years away still.

Happy with the move.

Yup good to see they are going for it.
All lining up with Pats hopeful decline, Miami and Jets still going to be a year or two away, rookie QB year 3 etc.

Very surprising my Bucs aren't in the top 4 there.

I think those are old odds now.

Latest I can see have TB up to 6th, and the Bills in a pack just outside that (PHI, SEA, BUF, GB, NE, IND, LAR, MIN, PIT all $18-21).

Great day drafting. Thought we should have gone Hall at #86, but given he is still there we should be able to nab him early 4th round with a trade.

I haven't looked at this draft too closely but all reports say we got a steal in Epenesa.

Not sure what to make of day 3.
Not quite areas or players I had expected us to go.

Needs we had pre-free agency (in rough order)
-WR1: check
-DE starter: check
-CB2: not happy with Norman or Jackson in 7th round. Why didn't we take Bryce Hall I wonder.
-RB2: check
-D line depth: check
-O line depth: still a bit uneasy
-Punter: no
-QB2: check
-WR depth: happy with 2 shots on day 3. Don't know much about either but happy to create some competition with existing guys.

So CB2 and O-line remain problematic IMO. Plus punter - strange we took a kicker at 188 instead of Mann (191 to NYJ). No issues with having a battle for Hausch money, but should be the same for Bojorquez (though could do so in UDFA I guess).
If Norman can step up that's great but otherwise I'm concerned.

Speaking in a radio interview, Bills coach Sean McDermott said the team's 2020 would come down to Josh Allen.
“Most times, how the quarterback goes is how the team goes," McDermott said. "Josh is very aware of that in his responsibilities.” It might be coachspeak, but its meaning is clear. It's time for Allen to make meaningful progress after a highly-uneven 2019 where he came completely unraveled in the Bills' Wild Card loss to the Texans. Through two years on the job, Allen has not displayed NFL accuracy or decision-making, with his play-making ability keeping him afloat.
SOURCE: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com
May 3, 2020, 10:21 AM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch many Bills games in the second half of last year GG.exe ? Oliver was coming on strong imo.

Did some dumb s**t that plenty of young people do re: drink driving, including myself. Not saying it's fine but I wouldn't be saying he's busting yet.

That defense is absolutely loaded now. McDermott has his Panthers 2015 defense back. Now they just need a Cam Newton jump from Josh Allen and they are super bowl bound.

I'd be very confident going into the year as a Bills fan, only need the offense to be decent to go deep in the playoffs.

Didn't watch many Bills games in the second half of last year GG.exe ? Oliver was coming on strong imo.

Did some dumb s**t that plenty of young people do re: drink driving, including myself. Not saying it's fine but I wouldn't be saying he's busting yet.
Off field troubles derail careers as often as on field troubles, even in spite of good on field production. Its a bad misstep that COULD lead to further troubles. This is the context i meant what i said.

Off field troubles derail careers as often as on field troubles, even in spite of good on field production. Its a bad misstep that COULD lead to further troubles. This is the context i meant what i said.
Clickbait

I'd more concerned about it if it came from someone 5 or 6 years older. He's young and stupid. It's not great but plenty of kids his age have learned their lesson and bounced back. Lot of strange s**t went on over the extended break, Oliver's crime probably at the bottom end of that list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back