Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one is which?

Most dominant offensive performance (for a half and one drive) I've seen for a while.

Concerned that teams have figured out the defense, although they had a slow patch last year.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yin first halves, yang second halves.

Fitness may be an issue.

Either that or the offense isn't out there long enough to give the defense a rest.

I haven't looked at time of possession but I doubt the above would be the reason for it today.

Great win in the end. Can't expect to keep an offense like LA's down all game, but the D is a bit of a worry.

Allen continued to look great to me. Some absolutely beautiful throws again that he hasn't really shown last 2 years. The 'interception' (what a bullshit call) was a bit foolhardy, but ultimately perfectly thrown and that OPI is often not called. Some of the more iffy plays were him trying to keep drives alive and some pretty poor efforts by the O-Line. Any other QB and I'm not sure we win this given how he extended some of the drives.

Brilliant win.
First half was tremendous. Allen in particular - that INT was nonsense - should be 10TD/0INT.
Singletary had a great game.
Great to have the LB back in the side and unscathed. And Hyde okay.
Bojorquez 72 yd punt wow!

2nd half was a combination of
-Josh's foibles - has cut back but needs to be better
-crap calls - unsportsmanlike against Josh was also nonsense and gave them great field position
-fatiguing defence
-playing against a very strong team

Exciting win!

Next 7 games:
-three 3-0 teams
-three 2-1 teams
-Jets

If we go well we will be guaranteed playoffs, probably a good seed, and will be well prepared for difficult battles in January.

Big chance to fall down to 6-4 or worse though. Need to continue the momentum, ideally pick up an away win this week before the Titans and the champs.

Next 7 games:
-three 3-0 teams
-three 2-1 teams
-Jets

If we go well we will be guaranteed playoffs, probably a good seed, and will be well prepared for difficult battles in January.

Big chance to fall down to 6-4 or worse though. Need to continue the momentum, ideally pick up an away win this week before the Titans and the champs.
Hopefully the D steps up - Edmunds and White have both been well down on their best this year (even before Edmunds injury).

Need to stop taking the 3rd quarter off too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might not be the worst thing to postpone the Titans game and have a 10 day break before taking on the Chiefs.

I think I'd rather play it conservatively and beat the Titans, then semi-tank to the Chiefs. Well, not semi-tank, as such, but try some experimental things and see how they go.

I think I'd rather play it conservatively and beat the Titans, then semi-tank to the Chiefs. Well, not semi-tank, as such, but try some experimental things and see how they go.

Well, the game is on now so its a moot point.

If we maintain our offensive efficiency and show a bit of improvement on defence then i think we have a good shot at winning both.

Well, the game is on now so its a moot point.

If we maintain our offensive efficiency and show a bit of improvement on defence then i think we have a good shot at winning both.
Not so quickly.

Another positive test for Tennessee. NFL looking into whether players broke protocol by working out together away from the practice facility.

If this is the case, they're considering forfeiture against the Titans and awarding the Bills a 2-0 victory!!!!

Extended break leading to the Chiefs game.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A poor performance all around for sure.

But nowhere near as poor as the NFL's corrupt performance in giving teams who broke protocols an extra week and a half to prepare for their next game whilst leaving the Bills in limbo for a similar period of time.

We were never a chance IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back