Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

rb6FH-g9tviIGac6vszzmVvvED02elb_ZIn3lVLwxk4.jpg

Hmmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about a range of emotions in just a few minutes.
Yep thought we got away with one there .....

I still haven't calmed down & don't want to watch the hail Mary again, but can someone tell me if the 2 DBs went for an interception? Because that's my pet peeve with the NFL... Fist that ball into the 10th row FFS.

Last edited:
I still haven't calmed down & don't want to watch the hail Mary again, but can someone tell me if the 2 DBs went for an interception? Because that's my pet peeve with the NFL... Fist that ball into the 10th row FFS.

White was in front , don't think he did anything wrong honestly, had a body on Nuk and tried making a play on the ball. If you want to blame anyone it's Poyer (I think) but I wouldn't say he did much wrong either. Hopkins outreached both of them, never had the opportunity for a fist.

Great pressure on the throw by Murray too. Sometimes you have to just tip your hat and say too good.

Couldn't have defended it any better. Hopkins was just too good.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back