Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a bad feeling about this.

Years of scepticism are ingrained to me.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would be worried too if Josh was the same Josh who choked in the second half vs the Texans last year, but this is an entirely different qb. Bills by 7 + points. đź‘Ť

My heart rate is still way too high, some 30 mins after the game. I had visions of Arizona at the end there.

Wow. Tough win. Question marks on all 3 starting WRs going in. Rookie kicker in pressure situations. Strong favourite in close game. Just a really tough win!

hoddo22

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Played poorly I believe, or at least were made to play poorly.

We've had great special teams return all year and today it was a thorn in the side. Hopefully turn that around.

No pass rush.

Missed tackles.

No run game apart from Allen.

Still won and that's the main thing.

Broke a couple of hoodoos as well, that could mean something.

Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My heart rate is still way too high, some 30 mins after the game. I had visions of Arizona at the end there.

Wow. Tough win. Question marks on all 3 starting WRs going in. Rookie kicker in pressure situations. Strong favourite in close game. Just a really tough win!
I was really worried about this game , ticks off the playoff win in a tough game . Could be a real confidence booster now

Help me out with who to cheer for in this Steelers-Browns game... Would we prefer to play the Steelers or Lamar Jackson?

EDIT: The way the Steelers have started this game, it really doesn't matter. Start planning for Lamar.

Last edited:
Help me out with who to cheer for in this Steelers-Browns game... Would we prefer to play the Steelers or Lamar Jackson?

EDIT: The way the Steelers have started this game, it really doesn't matter. Start planning for Lamar.
Yeah prep for Baltimore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Doesn't matter which opponant at this stage , if your good enough you win 🙂

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
If we don't make it past this week I won't be too pissed off about it, just disappointed.

Injury clouds over Beasley (knee) & now Diggs (oblique) with Moss already being done for the year.

Also on the report are: Edmunds (hammy) & Ed Oliver (ankle)

In any sense, Beasley looked to be moving like s**t in the second half and I'd be surprised if he isn't moving like s**t by 1/4 time this weekend.

Perhaps the pessimist in me is just prepping for the worst, just in case.

Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If we don't make it past this week I won't be too pissed off about it, just disappointed.

Injury clouds over Beasley (knee) & now Diggs (oblique) with Moss already being done for the year.

Also on the report are: Edmunds (hammy) & Ed Oliver (ankle)

In any sense, Beasley looked to be moving like sh*t in the second half and I'd be surprised if he isn't moving like sh*t by 1/4 time this weekend.

Perhaps the pessimist in me is just prepping for the worst, just in case.
Im very much in the 'enjoy the ride' catagory from here .
So many years of being garbage , got a playoff win amd who knows what happens from here.

I think we got some nerves out the way last week , played average yet won .
Reckon we will cover the Ravens on a tight one ....cant wait !

hoddo22

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Im very much in the 'enjoy the ride' catagory from here .
So many years of being garbage , got a playoff win amd who knows what happens from here.

I think we got some nerves out the way last week , played average yet won .
Reckon we will cover the Ravens on a tight one ....cant wait !
I'm nervous.

The Ravens strength is our weakness. Our strength could be affected by the weather and Baltimore have a good secondary.

Sceptical as always.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back