Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

To be 3-1 after the run we have had - 3 away games against Rams, Ravens and Dolphins - is very impressive.
Need to do the business this week. Deal with KC, the bye and GB after that. No injuries and a solid win back at home would be terrific.
4-1

Great start with a big game next week , would be great to roll the chiefs ......lid might be well off if we do

The Bills had TD drives today of-
98 yards, 3 plays in 1:04
62 yards, 1 play in 0:10
53 yards, 2 plays in 0:33
77 yards, 8 plays in 2:37 (yawn)
65 yards, 2 plays in 0:57.

While missing their number 1 TE and number 1 slot receiver in tricky, windy conditions.

With a defence that gave up just 3 points without Edmunds, Poyer and White.

Please get healthy soon Buffalo. This could be really special.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Defence is unreal.
Not a fan of the late hits. Silly and gross.

Allen/Davis connection was phenomenal.
I like a nasty defensive group. Within reason of course. Interestingly neither late hits to the Steelers QB were called for a penalty.

Hamlin has impressed replacing Hyde. Dane Jackson has always looked good. It's a confident group and the new look d-line is amazing, getting a lot of pressure rushing only 4 guys.

Healthy, healthy, healthy!!!

The Bills had TD drives today of-
98 yards, 3 plays in 1:04
62 yards, 1 play in 0:10
53 yards, 2 plays in 0:33
77 yards, 8 plays in 2:37 (yawn)
65 yards, 2 plays in 0:57.

While missing their number 1 TE and number 1 slot receiver in tricky, windy conditions.

With a defence that gave up just 3 points without Edmunds, Poyer and White.

Please get healthy soon Buffalo. This could be really special.

I wont lie , after years of being happy winning 5-6 games Im actually cr@pping myself at us being genuinely decent .

The expectation of gee we may actually do this in the Allen era

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just think if McKenzie didn’t play we win 38-20
Was more relief than elation that we won that... we were terrible.

Defence was definitely in a bend but not break.

Went away from a running game that was working. Last year we punched KC in the mouth. This time we made mistakes which kept them in it (McKenzie x3) but toughed it out and did what was needed.

Perfect time for a bye. After beating KC last year we went into a funk that cost us home field. Not this year please.

Was more relief than elation that we won that... we were terrible.

Defence was definitely in a bend but not break.

Went away from a running game that was working. Last year we punched KC in the mouth. This time we made mistakes which kept them in it (McKenzie x3) but toughed it out and did what was needed.

Perfect time for a bye. After beating KC last year we went into a funk that cost us home field. Not this year please.

I just feel like that game was more psychological for us. We are better than them. Allen is better than Mahomes, our recieves are better, our defence is WAY better. O Line i thought struggled tonight though and it took a while for the D Line to get into the game. But yeh this Bills team is ******* stacked and it feels different to last season. They really seem on a mission this year.

I just feel like that game was more psychological for us. We are better than them. Allen is better than Mahomes, our recieves are better, our defence is WAY better. O Line i thought struggled tonight though and it took a while for the D Line to get into the game. But yeh this Bills team is ******* stacked and it feels different to last season. They really seem on a mission this year.
Excellent points there, especially the psychological one.

I reckon winning too easy last year gave them a bit of mindset of yeah we've arrived. Squeaking out this win the hard way probably does more than a win where everything goes right.

Agree totally with the physchological win .

Also sends a message we can be off our game but get the win.

Sure beats feeling you've played alright and watched the Pats roll us by 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back