Building your own home

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
I've left my contact deats on their front door for 2 weeks and they havent contacted me. I need the fence up asap, I have a dog.
You need to contact them in writing, and keep a copy for future reference, these details can be sort at your local shire office.
If they don't agree to your pine fence, they will only be liable to the cheapest option that was available and they dont have to pay you until their pads is down.

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You need to contact them in writing, and keep a copy for future reference, these details can be sort at your local shire office.
If they don't agree to your pine fence, they will only be liable to the cheapest option that was available and they dont have to pay you until their pads is down.

The estate has a covenant. Can only have pine capped fences. This original quote has trumped the other 2 by $400+ so can't see them firing up.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Envy you, going insane without it, phone not doing the job. Planned it a week before I moved in and still can’t get a date. Could be weeks yet, also will be slapped with a $300 install, did you get that ?
Get a Telstra wifi modem - $85/month for 400gb.

Nope, no install fee.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone have any experience in building an extension onto a house? Or basically making the main room bigger to able to include an ensuite.
Costs involved, etc etc.
In a position right now where I can buy the rental I'm living in, approx $420k, but it's a 3x1 or buy a larger house with 2 bathrooms already with a budget of approx $550k, which is not super easy in this market!

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Does anyone have any experience in building an extension onto a house? Or basically making the main room bigger to able to include an ensuite.
Costs involved, etc etc.
In a position right now where I can buy the rental I'm living in, approx $420k, but it's a 3x1 or buy a larger house with 2 bathrooms already with a budget of approx $550k, which is not super easy in this market!
It would depend on lots of things location, materials and standard of finish.

Get some quotes

Back