Recommitted Buku Khamis [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if he'll leave. He'll slot straight in when 1 of naughton or JUH is injured. I doubt at the pies he'll do that though with talls at either end like Johnson & Frampton that'll come in before him. North is more likely to find his way into the side. I don't think he's poorly developed, just cant break his way into the forward line and overlooked for a defender.

If Pies I'd look at buku and a 4th round pick for a future 3rd or Finlay. If Nth then same deal for 53.

I'd question our list management if we aren't one of the clubs enquiring.

Rumours still flying that Kosi is Richmond bound. Fergus Greene can't be our only option as a genuine third tall marking target.

Kosi is a worse schache why would they do it?

i don't rate the kid at all but going by the pies sniffing around I'm against the gain.good luck to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would certainly take him in at Collingwood.

I am pretty sure Fly would find a way to insert someone with pace into the team.

Khamis isn't that quick, his lateral movement is pretty good and he's got a great leap on him but he's not really someone with pace.

Still got scope for improvement obviously but given the tall stocks at the Dogs I don’t see why he would stay.

Starting to look like a guy who will be outstanding at vfl level but can’t quite put it all together on a bigger stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back