Bulldog Art

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
An old work friend who has taken up sketching and painting was looking for some inspiration, so I suggested the iconic Toyd & Toby image from the 2016 GF. A bit cheeky, as she is a dyed-in-the-wool Cats fan. But she graciously accepted the challenge, and has allowed me to share it with you. I reckon it's pretty cool. It will definitely be finding its way onto my phone as a wallpaper.

She has also started up a Facebook page to document her journey into the world of art. You can find it here: The Daily Sketch Book.

Hmmm, I wonder what else I could ask for. Maybe the Matthew Robbins one handed specky? :D

Bulldogs2016.jpg

Marra lifting the shirt a la Winmar.
Merv Hobbs taking a screamer at the G.
Bevo putting the medallion around Murph's neck.
Easton doing confetti angels.
EJ launching a 70 yard roost for goal (see statue).
A youthful Peter Gordon flipping the bone to Ross Oakley.
Matt Stevic giving us a free kick (one of countless many) on 1 October 2016*.

*Needs to include weeping Swans supporters in the background to have any meaning.

Marra lifting the shirt a la Winmar.
Merv Hobbs taking a screamer at the G.
Bevo putting the medallion around Murph's neck.
Easton doing confetti angels.
EJ launching a 70 yard roost for goal (see statue).
A youthful Peter Gordon flipping the bone to Ross Oakley.
Matt Stevic giving us a free kick (one of countless many) on 1 October 2016*.

*Needs to include weeping Swans supporters in the background to have any meaning.

Nice list. The Merv Hobbs screamer actually came to mind for me too.

Another one - lesser known but a personal favourite: Jack Dinatale waving his hands around with glee as Kelvin Templeton is paid the dodgiest of marks during his fifteen goal blitz versus the Saints in 1978.

Ps. Perhaps I could ask for weeping Swans supporters in the background of every picture, regardless of context ;)

An old work friend who has taken up sketching and painting was looking for some inspiration, so I suggested the iconic Toyd & Toby image from the 2016 GF. A bit cheeky, as she is a dyed-in-the-wool Cats fan. But she graciously accepted the challenge, and has allowed me to share it with you. I reckon it's pretty cool. It will definitely be finding its way onto my phone as a wallpaper.

She has also started up a Facebook page to document her journey into the world of art. You can find it here: The Daily Sketch Book.

Hmmm, I wonder what else I could ask for. Maybe the Matthew Robbins one handed specky? :D

View attachment 1766786
Did she work on King of the Hill by any chance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back