15: Macrae
10: Bont
4: Dalhaus
4: Hunter
4: JJ
4: Mclean
2: Dunks
1: Gowers

Round 7: Versus Gold Coast we were behind all day, the three votes will be interesting, but I am not
convinced the game warranted all three votes. The "Umpires Opinion Award" should not be anything
except a good perv on the WAGS and a good drink, that is all. Saying all that I hope the two All
Australian Rucks poll well Brodie Grundy and Max Gawn both very influential this year and fully
deserve it (Even though big Max watches the Gilmore Girls).

Got Macrae polling around 19-20. Lock in a top 10 spot. Bont steams home. Not much to see for the doggies.

Tarts on parade followed by 4 hours of Bruce

Rather stab myself in the eyeballs with pins than watch that shite

But I think Jack will be well up there til around half way. Bont will poll ok he always does but I will find out tomorrow morning
absolutely, the award itself has lost any appeal to me these day, umps have no feel for the game in terms of a simple holding the ball rule, but hey, they are the pinnacle of judging best players, apparently. As for the farce that it has become with the focus on what the women are wearing. nauseating. I haven't watched it in years, zero interest.

A couple of good looking roosters ready for the big night!
42443953_10156910117173296_6984387988968964096_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely, the award itself has lost any appeal to me these day, umps have no feel for the game in terms of a simple holding the ball rule, but hey, they are the pinnacle of judging best players, apparently. As for the farce that it has become with the focus on what the women are wearing. nauseating. I haven't watched it in years, zero interest.

I don’t get the criticism of the umpires doing it. 9/10 years they give it to the player that’s won the media awards or at least a media award or players mvp.

Media people say it’s a midfielders award yet give their votes to the same players - gets me angry when they say that.

A couple of good looking roosters ready for the big night!
42443953_10156910117173296_6984387988968964096_n.jpg
So Dunks has gone from dating Miss Universe Australia to The Bont? A step up indeed. :D

JJ chose reasonably well considering he mistakingly entered his misses wardrobe to dress himself...

Quite like JJ's suit. Waist coat may be a bit OTT. Perhaps dressing down to match the missus may have been more appropriate.

upload_2018-9-24_19-19-40.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back