Review Bulldogs belt Crows 85 - 40

Remove this Banner Ad

I tipped us to win, especially with the location and Adelaide's outs, but I wasn't expecting a big percentage booster. Never stopped digging in.

Jack Macrae should back him in to take shots at goal more. He knows how to find them.

Our defence is the 3rd stingiest the league behind Collingwood and St Kilda. Liam Jones recruit of the year.

I thought we were gonna be 0-6 after round 2, props to everyone for the turn around - still got some concerns of course as everyone does at this time of the year but massive props to Bev for the turnaround. Impressive form now. Apologies for my melts (although they were due at the time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really put in the effort today. Too bad the scoreboard didn't really show our dominance, though I'll take a 45 point win any day.

Baz's first half was one of the best I can remember. Liam and Ed continue to impress in the back.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A dominant performance today.

Only downsides were the Johannisen injury and the inaccuracy that stopped it from being a 10 goal drubbing.

Nice to win well without English and Bont dominating, although both were very good still, especially English. They were carrying us early in the year. Getting great performances out of Daniel, Macrae and Smith the last few weeks and Williams is building off the wing.

Up to 5th until the Saints game, percentage a now respectable 108. Things are building quite nicely. Team makes a lot of sense bar one extra tall for no apparent reason. Will be interesting how they replace JJ, Cleary has been in good form at VFL level and would like to see him get a chance. I would refrain from putting Daniel back. It looked like Scott and JOD were the guys who filled in today when JJ went off so Daniel going back looks unlikely.

wow just woke up ( game was in the wee hours here) cant believe we kept them to 40 pts
Well done doggies time for coffee and replay
GO DOGS
btw .. how bad did the jj injury look ?
bad hammy it seems

Big game to win in the context of the season.

Really controlled the game from start to finish. Kicking for goal aside that was a great win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back