Bulldogs 'Bigfooty Members' Best and Fairest!

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we have got a Bigfooty bulldogs best and fairest happening, I got an idea out of it.
With this idea I came up with a Bulldogs bigfooty posters best and fairest count. In this count 5 votes will be awarded. Your opinion of the best Bulldogs poster will obviously be ranked on 5 votes, 4 votes for the second best and etc. I expect all Bulldog fans to vote, and 'no' you can't vote for yourself. A total of 15 votes is awarded, and ATLEAST (I repeat ATLEAST) 5 of those 15 votes have to go to posters under 500 posts. I will now get my thinking cap on and go through the Bulldog people at Bigfooty. If I miss out on anyone please *ahem* me.

1. Top Dog
2. X_box_X
3. Dogboy23
4. PC28
5. Bulldogs1954
6. LocalYokel
7. The Flying Egg
8. Rocco Jones
9. The Doctor
10. Sigscotty
11. Bulldogs1
12. Chicago1

Under the 500 Bulldog club

13. Kane Mcgoodwin
14. Hahnpremium8
15. K9-54
16. Westy Boy
17. Jim440
18. Doggiesrule1020
19. Dogs R Us
20. Esperito
21. Curly5
22. Woofer
23. IsDogIsGood
24. Larry6

I think thats just about all of us who have posted over 50 messages. Now its time to award the Western Bulldogs bigfooty EJ Barkly award. The name of the award as just said is the EJ Barkly award. Awarded to the best, smartest and passionate Bulldog poster. Good luck!

Rules - Cant vote for yourself, give atleast 5 votes to people under 500 posts and have fun.

If I have left anyone out, I will edit the list, hopefully I havent left too many of you out :(

Vote - X_box_X

5. Westy Boy
4. Chiacgo1
3. Sig Scotty
2. PC28
1. Top Dog

The current score board reads.

1. Westy Boy - 5 pts
2. Chiacgo1 - 4 pts
3. Sig Scotty - 3 pts
4. PC28 - 2 pts
5. Top Dog - 1 pt

I dont know why I included Kane, maybe because I hate the Crows. He also posts a hell of alot on our board, so thats the reason why I put him up. And why didnt you vote Esperito?

Xie you missed Last Call,Desipura,Chops,Reservoir Dog,Jboyar,Teds Robot and probably more.Last Call and Desipura have proven themselves to be great contributors as have the others.I think Jboyar has been on this board for a fair while.Xie im not participating in this it is to much like some of those general board topics.Also asking people to name there favourite posters etc is a bit uncomfortable,maybe if you got people to PM you there lists.

I'm a bit like Dogboy and would prefer not to rank my fellow contributors.

I will however say that this board really is great, and is a credit to you (us) all. The intelligent, insightful and passionate analysis that is provided by the vast majority of the regulars in here, that so rarely gets into the realm of childish mud slinging (that is so prevelent on most other boards at bigfooty), makes for some great discussion.

So thanks and a pat on the back for you all, it is a pleasure to share in the joy and frustrations of following the doggies with you guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back