Bulldogs Board Mock Draft - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh damn, guess that makes sense though. Thanks for letting me know

I’m not a draft guru, so I’ll let others decide if they want in first - otherwise happy to ruin one clubs rebuild if needed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I take GWS?

Side note: Just a suggestion, I’ve seen other mock drafts go a bit off track by trading of future picks which doesn’t really work in this setting, might be worth limiting trades to this year.
Yeah that was something I actually considered. Plus I don't want people getting unrealistic (i.e. trading down all of next year's picks to be worth nothing in order to get a better hand this year). Might actually introduce that rule now. You've got GWS :)

Yeah that was something I actually considered. Plus I don't want people getting unrealistic (i.e. trading down all of next year's picks to be worth nothing in order to get a better hand this year). Might actually introduce that rule now. You've got GWS :)
Decent suggestion but maybe allow it for first round. GWS will need to throw in a future first you’d think if they are to move up ahead of a Green bid.

I'd be keen
Sweet, we've currently got Brisbane, Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Richmond and West Coast left over. Also I've put my name on Sydney for now, but you can have that if you like (I really don't care which club I take)

Probably best I restrict displays of my ignorance to all of the other threads as I know nothing of potential draftees.

I will however retain the right to call out participants for getting it all wrong.

Last edited:
Probably best I restrict displays of my ignorance to all of the other threads as I know nothing of potential draftees.

I will however retain the right call out participants for getting it all wrong.
Perhaps we need to introduce a 5 minute window between picks, to give other users the chance to hurl abuse at each other over the clearly stupid pick that was just made

Remove this Banner Ad

Back