Bulldogs Board Mock Draft - 2019

I'll take him and be done. I'm pretty stocked on forwards, but don't want to leave a NGA kid behind.
This kid has hands the size of Stewie Lowes'. Im not sure he's stopped growing. Should fill out too 👍 Interesting to see what happens with him.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Think Richmond might try to trade up in the draft with some of those late 30s/early 40s picks and only take four picks. But since I wasn't able to do that I may as well take a fifth player.

Pick 57 - Richmond - Brock Smith

VitalDread

Edit: Passing the rest of my picks Virgin Dog

Last edited:

jacob17

Mr September
Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Think Richmond might try to trade up in the draft with some of those late 30s/early 40s picks and only take four picks. But since I wasn't able to do that I may as well take a fifth player.

Pick 57 - Richmond - Brock Smith

VitalDread
Thats not fair! Im telling Gillan.
I was hoping he would fall to my pick but missid out by 2 selections.

20191106_220749.png
he is a Dale Morris clone.
I hope the dogs actually take this guy in the draft with our second pick.
Imagine Mozz teaching this young fella the ropes of AFL footy.
Boy oh boy Woweee

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades

Southern 8

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have good feedback so far from Kangaroos board which is cool. First time I’ve posted on another board was a bit nervous lol. I’ve learnt a lot more about this draft and had fun doing this. Cheers Virgin Dog awesome job running this. Look forward to seeing how the selections still to come fall and discussion at end of draft. A lot of players I liked went and was looking to see if I could trade up for Luke Jackson and hoping if so he would slide a bit further but very happy with my hand at end.

Gold Coast Select Adam Tipungwuti
175cm X-Factor Forward

Gold Coast are lacking that X-Factor forward and Adam fits the bell for a spark plug forward.
Being a local player as well helps develop the indigenous program alongside Jarrod Harbrow

Him and Alex Sexton will be a handful to defend

jacob17

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast Select Adam Tipungwuti
175cm X-Factor Forward

Gold Coast are lacking that X-Factor forward and Adam fits the bell for a spark plug forward.
Being a local player as well helps develop the indigenous program alongside Jarrod Harbrow

Him and Alex Sexton will be a handful to defend

jacob17
The AFL gave Gold Coast access to NT talent to prelist, are the Tiwi Islands considered part of the NT ?

Back