Unofficial Preview Bulldogs Brownlow Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

cosmicr

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How do we think we'll go in the Brownlow tonight?

A lot of punters are getting on Wallis, Bont and Stringer.

Personally I reckon Dahlhaus is a chance since he played most games, and Boydy usually polls well.

I'm heading out this arvo to a funeral so can't do it but if someone wants to post up a Comp I'm happy to donate a 3 game 2016 membership as a prize. Say, our top 2 vote getters and how many votes, closest wins.

You can then use the membership yourself, or donate it on to a friend to make them #bemorebulldog.

How awesome would it be if our skipper capped off a stellar year.

If Bob was anywhere near the lead late, the joint would be rockin' like 1998 when the rooms sentimental favourite Richo nearly got up.

It would certainly liven up what is generally a turgid night of television. One that I usually avoid until very late in proceedings.

Matthew Boyd very good value. Got him in one of my multis.

The Ching votes suggest wallis and Dalhaus
But bont and stringer will steal too many votes
Dickson had a few big scoring games also
And wood, Boyd and murph will come in as well

Hard to see the winner coming from us
One of fyfe pridis danger mitchell hannberry or Goldstein

My tip Mitchell

With Dalhaus leading the dogs

Unpopular opinion: wouldn't be surprised to see Bontempelli seriously underpoll compared to what Bulldogs supporters would expect. Hope I'm wrong.

Hard to say who leads our count though. Dahlhaus, Wood, Boyd, Wallis, Bont, Murphy etc should all be contenders.

I think Fyfe's got the medal in the bag though; I reckon he could be on 25-30 before the bye rounds and he'd surely poll a few more times after that.

Fourteen wins is a lot so technically we should have access
to a reasonable amount of votes, It will be interesting to see
how the game style measures up to the eye test that is the
voting patterns of the umpires. We did have a heavy handball
to kick ratio so that could cost the midfielders votes, but
someone has to get the 3-2-1 .

Unpopular opinion: wouldn't be surprised to see Bontempelli seriously underpoll compared to what Bulldogs supporters would expect. Hope I'm wrong.

Hard to say who leads our count though. Dahlhaus, Wood, Boyd, Wallis, Bont, Murphy etc should all be contenders.

I think Fyfe's got the medal in the bag though; I reckon he could be on 25-30 before the bye rounds and he'd surely poll a few more times after that.
I'm of the opposite opinion. I reckon he's going to poll a bit stronger than expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bontempelli will poll very well, I think. Other players registered more impressive stats (read: more disposals), but the umpires are front and centre to his unique brilliance.

As for the eventual winner, Fyfe will blow them away. He was in insane form during Fremantle's excellent start to the season.

I have a feeling it'll be Matthew Boyd. Highest disposal winner this year and was much better efficiency wise. Always been a strong vote getter.

Bontempelli could very well post 4 or 5 3's but not much else.
Wallis and Bontempelli are the only ones to get more than 10 votes I reckon but we'll poll well depth wise.

Hey Dogs fans, congrats on a great year.
You guys will smash it in the next few seasons.
Just a quick one, who do you think will poll more votes out of Bont and Mitch?

Cheers.

How do we think we'll go in the Brownlow tonight?

A lot of punters are getting on Wallis, Bont and Stringer.

Personally I reckon Dahlhaus is a chance since he played most games, and Boydy usually polls well.

Too many worthy players at the 'Dogs - will be taking votes off each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back