Unofficial Preview Bulldogs Brownlow Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Next season, when Hrovat goes to another club and has a breakout season, his 10 Brownlow votes will lead to the spectacular and unusual suicide of MD involving a lot of explosives and a hapless goat.
The Carlisle rumour is based on a future event foretold by a seer involving MD and a goat :O it all makes sense now

Very deserving winner. Anyone that thinks he deserved to be suspended is an advocate for soft uncontested footy.

No complaints when the best player in the league wins it.
Or consistency. Good on him though.

Edit - sorry I see it's been done :$

Last edited:

Clearly the umpires need to wear headphones linked directly
to the commentary team, that way Cyril Rioli and Jake Stringer
will share the brownlow for the next five years.

On another note who does a defender have to root to get to
double figures every year i am staggered by the lack of votes.

Fourteen vote getters answers my query on the game style
perfectly great spread and input across the board.

Was glad Easton Wood polled a few votes. Didn't really expect him to given his role

sorry if this has already been posted somewhere but is there a breakdown of total team votes? Curious to see where we ranked

sorry if this has already been posted somewhere but is there a breakdown of total team votes? Curious to see where we ranked
There was one posted in his somewhere. We were 6th.

Just one page back actually...

2015 Brownlow Club Ladder

1. (97) West Coast
=2. (94) Fremantle
=2. (94) Richmond
=2. (94) Sydney
5. (88) Hawthorn
6. (78) Western Bulldogs
7. (73) Adelaide
8. (70) Port Adelaide
9. (68) North Melbourne
10. (66) Collingwood
11. (64) Geelong
12. (63) GWS
13. (46) St Kilda
14. (42) Melbourne
15. (38) Essendon
=16. (35) Brisbane
=16. (35) Carlton
18. (32) Gold Coast

How does the Bont go historically, any higher vote getters at the age of 19? would be interested to know.
Considering Dick Reynolds won the Brownlow at 19, I'd say yes.

There will be lots of 19 year olds that have polled more.

Macrae the best odds of our blokes there.

With Libba back and Bont in everyone's crosshairs he will shine. No focus on him at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe that explains the tweet by one E.Wood of a pic of a shirtless N.Fyfe with the Brownlow around his neck

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Subtle Marcus Pickenesque troll ;)
I must have the subtle part down, When Redden announced he wanted a trade I offered Brisbane Cordy on their board, and the day Richmond lost their elimination final I went on a replace Cotchin as captain tirade on their vent thread. Somehow neither boards banned me :D

I must have the subtle part down, When Redden announced he wanted a trade I offered Brisbane Cordy on their board, and the day Richmond lost their elimination final I went on a replace Cotchin as captain tirade on their vent thread. Somehow neither boards banned me :D
You're lucky it wasn't the Carlton board

You may have ended up in red ;)

Macrae the best odds of our blokes there.

With Libba back and Bont in everyone's crosshairs he will shine. No focus on him at all.
Yeah thats a good point actually. Macrae is due a huge one next year. Though I'm most excited to see what Bonts is capable of with Libba besides him doing the heavy lifting. Ridiculous to think that Libba was our best player by far last year and what we did without him. Geez I hope he comes back like he hasn't missed a beat.

You would think so but he didn't get many votes this year. Doesn't augur well for him.
Only played 13 games. Doesn't have as much outside game as a lot of recent winners in my opinion. Can see Fyfe winning another one next year if he doesn't play forward too much. Unless GAJ returns to his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back