Unofficial Preview Bulldogs Brownlow Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Brisbane take all 3 votes? We flogged them in the first quarter and it was close for the rest of it
Martin and Hanley completely understandable. Both dominated.
* Rockliff though.

Pleased for Fyfe. A few sliding doors moments went his way in terms of eligibility, but he is an incredible footballer who had one of the best starts to a season in living memory, and very much deserves his Brownlow Medal.

Bontempelli will win one of these in the near future, I'm certain of that.

Pleased for Fyfe. A few sliding doors moments went his way in terms of eligibility, but he is an incredible footballer who had one of the best starts to a season in living memory, and very much deserves his Brownlow Medal.

It's not Ablett, Swan, S Mitchell or Selwood. It's all good

He really should of polled against the lions

Martin and Hanley completely understandable. Both dominated.
**** Rockliff though.
Rockliff ******* aggravates me so much.

Mouthy tossbag who couldn't captain his way out of a wet paper bag, and benefited so much from his SuperCoach goldmine status that he's ridden the wave of the "underrated" tag for years despite the overwhelming majority of his touches being completely inconsequential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back