Unofficial Preview Bulldogs Brownlow Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Bont carried an injury through the early to mid part of the year, got tagged quite often, and is a second year player. You could understand if he didn't vote at all, but instead he finished 17th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here ya go.
dogsbrownlow2015.png

Great speech from Fyfe, I always thought he was a bit of a space cadet, but he is composed and articulate.

He did bristle and tire a bit of Bruce's insistent narrative that he was some kind of hick from the sticks. Apparently lake Grace has a population of 500. Who knew!

Glad he won, he was the dominant player of the season.

Rockliff ******* aggravates me so much.

Mouthy tossbag who couldn't captain his way out of a wet paper bag, and benefited so much from his SuperCoach goldmine status that he's ridden the wave of the "underrated" tag for years despite the overwhelming majority of his touches being completely inconsequential.
Your vocabulary would have to rank top 5% on bigfooty. Very impressive !

Your vocabulary would have to rank top 5% on bigfooty. Very impressive !
Ha, I'm flattered.

Pity it gets me into trouble more often than it does me any good, but I'll take it. :p
Congrats to Jacko Macrae too, 11 votes is a great effort. Even though he was our second highest poller, no doubt he'd be filthy because "it's not first".
I just loved that best and fairest speech. Possibly the most driven, determined player on our list. Was unfairly pigeonholed as a downhill skier, a notion he's conclusively disproven this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back