Toast Bulldogs def Swans 67-39

Remove this Banner Ad

got talked into seeing that movie , against my better judgment!
Talking foxes was enough for me .
who do you see to get the 2 hrs of your life back ?

He's a raccoon silly ;) So, not a Marvel fan.

We’ve functioned well with the two key forwards so need to replace Naughts with one of Gowers and Schache.
Depends on who’s in form but Gowers naturally aggressive nature suits our forward line currently. Doesn’t need to kick a bag. Just present, Kick his usually 1-2 and make it difficult for the backs once the balls in dispute would be fine.
Rather have young than Gowers. Billy tries hard but his missing shots and mistakes are game killers.

back in form and starting to communicate on the field
starting to get the mix right
the only thing to avoid is loading up on youngsters and experimentation
and DO NOT BRING IN A No.2 ruckman no ruckman can go with him easily around the ground hes a extremely big midfielder
when we are on our mids can ruck to caleb and get clearance
and im confident the slump is over and we are on for 2020

Number three is closer than we think..

got talked into seeing that movie , against my better judgment!
Talking foxes was enough for me .
who do you see to get the 2 hrs of your life back ?
Possibly my favorite MCU movie King.... I am Groot!!

Rather have young than Gowers. Billy tries hard but his missing shots and mistakes are game killers.

Young’s still yet to show much up forward so on known quality I’d take Gowers. But, it comes down to who’s in form outside the 22 and what the right balance is so could be either of them.

Possibly my favorite MCU movie King.... I am Groot!!

my God , I am the only sane person left on the planet 😬
Forgot about the talking tree .
Talking trees and Racoons what is a matter with you all ?

music was good 😜

I would be interested in others thoughts on English's game. I understand that possessions wise it was his best game for the club but to me his inability to get his hand on the ball at the bounces was the only thing keeping the Swans in the game. Anyone else see it that way or is his ruckwork progressing ok?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be interested in others thoughts on English's game. I understand that possessions wise it was his best game for the club but to me his inability to get his hand on the ball at the bounces was the only thing keeping the Swans in the game. Anyone else see it that way or is his ruckwork progressing ok?

I think he's great at many things but ruck work isn’t one of them yet.

Although we lost hitouts by 27, we were up on total clearances by 4. We won centre clearances by 3. It would have been nice to see him develop his strength/ruckwork a bit more by now but I don't think it's impacting games that much. A lot of ruckman are making their debuts around his age now so I think the fact he started playing seniors so early kind of works against him wrt his ruckwork.

I think whatever we think his ruckwork is going to be irrelevant. Beveridge wants a bloke that can mark and chain disposals anywhere on the ground. I'm not sure the coaches are even focused on developing his tap work as long as these other parts of his game are considered more important.

Although we lost hitouts by 27, we were up on total clearances by 4. We won centre clearances by 3. It would have been nice to see him develop his strength/ruckwork a bit more by now but I don't think it's impacting games that much. A lot of ruckman are making their debuts around his age now so I think the fact he started playing seniors so early kind of works against him wrt his ruckwork.

Kangaroos are the leading clearance team this year. Goldy leading with 34, then Sympkin with 26.

Bont is our best with 18, then Jacko and Bailey both with 13. Tim has 8.

I would be interested in others thoughts on English's game. I understand that possessions wise it was his best game for the club but to me his inability to get his hand on the ball at the bounces was the eeeonly thing keeping the Swans in the game. Anyone else see it that way or is his ruckwork progressing ok?
I see signs of progress with his rucking, still think he is one more preseason away from having enough bulk and core strength to fully match up in the contest

I’d have thought if anyone’s heading for AA it would have been Lachie Hunter.

Breaking a rose' habit will take some discipline.

That suggests we could be in trouble.

They don't run very deep, playing a few who just aren't ready and probably won't have Tarrant, Ziebell and Cunnington.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back