Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Kramer can wear the Essendope strip and not choke on his how Vomit, then he can go. I've just about had a gutful of his crap and am Ivan Drago regarding Apollo Creed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBates

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Kramer can wear the Essendope strip and not choke on his how Vomit, then he can go. I've just about had a gutful of his crap and am Ivan Drago regarding Apollo Creed
Tend to agree. Even Dalhaus had enough sense (and that's sayin' sommit) not to sully his reputation by going to drug city. Stringer the one out of the 3 amigos obviously attracted to the company charter. Be interesting to see where Libba ends up. I hope he's not that sooky to do it just out of spite. Stay for your dad!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Crozier definitely looks like the alpha in that group imo, although the vans, no socks look from Duryea is strong. Pretty brutal moment for Timmy as well...
Mm i dunno that whole group looks like its lacking an alpha leader type. Severely missing a Dunks or Bont in a ralphy/tommy Hilfiger getup. Ferg making statements with that stus jumper though, all class.

Scary_Foot_9

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Mm i dunno that whole group looks like its lacking an alpha leader type. Severely missing a Dunks or Bont in a ralphy/tommy Hilfiger getup. Ferg making statements with that stus jumper though, all class.
Hmm the awkward positioning Ferg's arms and obvious smile says to me he's surprised he's out with such company. But still well done to the lad.

Top Bottom