Remove this Banner Ad

Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Must say I feel a little miffed seeing footballers on mini footy trips around the country when we can barely leave the house.
They are a lucky breed. If I were them I’d be setting up shop interstate for the next couple of months and returning a week before pre-season, assuming they can do the required work where they are living.

Treloar is a lucky one. Had to we not made finals I wonder how he would’ve gone about reuniting with his family living in QLD. He managed to do his quarantine period as we were playing finals and can now spend weeks in a lockdown free environment with his family.

Angak

Senior List
Mar 18, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Baz is having one heck of an off season. If I was Bailey's mate I'd tell him to steer away from people taking photos/videos of you. No issues with him having a good time but if I woke up after a night out with my trail of destruction online I'd be mortified.

Last edited:

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is baz the most photogenic bloke in the whole world or what, mate I get a little bit worked up looking at his insta can only imagine what it does to 20-something girls 🥵. Might start a I hate Bailey smith fan club tbh

Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Is baz the most photogenic bloke in the whole world or what, mate I get a little bit worked up looking at his insta can only imagine what it does to 20-something girls 🥵. Might start a I hate Bailey smith fan club tbh
It’s quite funny but the thought of Baz asking Lipinski or Vandermeer (who he is on holidays with) to take candid photos of him is quite amusing I must say.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenashley

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Trying to work out all the lads in the NT pics

Croz, bont, West, juh, nauts....??

Edit: dunks and O'Shea

Just saw the tags

Makes me happy to see my favorites all together....

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Baz is apparently still housemates with Lukas Webb

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad