Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm curious about what the remaining few might be thinking if they are still on our list or in active service somewhere else (or perhaps even in career extending contract negotiations). Will they just be hoping Bob doesn't sing like a bird next time he's on air and name them too.

And in the dressing room moving forward. In the back of their minds are they wondering, who amongst them will be the next next to pursue a career in the media post playing days. Can I say this or do that, react like this or react like that, or is someone watching and observing.

Isn't the real cost of this the sanctity of the dressing room?

upload_2018-9-28_8-35-38.jpeg

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I'm curious about what the remaining few might be thinking if they are still on our list or in active service somewhere else (or perhaps even in career extending contract negotiations). Will they just be hoping Bob doesn't sing like a bird next time he's on air and name them too.

And in the dressing room moving forward. In the back of their minds are they wondering, who amongst them will be the next next to pursue a career in the media post playing days. Can I say this or do that, react like this or react like that, or is someone watching and observing.

Isn't the real cost of this the sanctity of the dressing room?

View attachment 565068

Bob was asked a question, he answered it. Simple. If he had of said 'you know what, there were no issues last year, no hangover, nothing,' he would've been accused of trying to cover it up, toeing the party line etc.

SOME OF THE POSTS ON HERE ARE GETTING UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE TO PERSONAL ABUSE.

Disagree with others and vigorously state your case by all means....but please be respectful to other Bulldogs supporters and visitors who come here in good faith.

That is all. :)

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
SOME OF THE POSTS ON HERE ARE GETTING UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE TO PERSONAL ABUSE.

Disagree with others and vigorously state your case by all means....but please be respectful to other Bulldogs supporters and visitors who come here in good faith.

That is all. :)

I FIND THE EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITALS UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE TO PERSONAL ABUSE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 5, 2013
The Stoop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MCFC, Lakers, Phillies, NY Rangers
Redpath spotted at Highpoint Shopping Centre foodcourt right now
Well if that isn't a view into the loneliness that is retirement I don't know what is. Fear not Big Red, things can only look up from here.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Sweet Jesus that is the pettiest most small time thing I’ve ever heard. What a child.
Needs to remember which club gave him a shot at the big time after everyone had overlooked him, including Geelong, the club on his doorstep.

Sad end really. Hopefully resolved before any flag reunions.

Redpath spotted at Highpoint Shopping Centre foodcourt right now
Poor guy. Even I rarely go to Highpoint. Thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back