Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

And it goes on.......Hscum (or is it the Daily Mail?). Jackie Epstein please note, JUH was not in the grand final to lose it, sheesh.

AFL glamour couple Mia Fevola and Jamarra Ugle-Hagan have separated, just days after the Bulldogs star’s grand final loss in Perth.

Jackie Epstein Jackie Epstein

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
And it goes on.......Hscum (or is it the Daily Mail?). Jackie Epstein please note, JUH was not in the grand final to lose it, sheesh.

AFL glamour couple Mia Fevola and Jamarra Ugle-Hagan have separated, just days after the Bulldogs star’s grand final loss in Perth.

Jackie Epstein Jackie Epstein

This rag doesn't do facts. Ever.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I feel pathetic posting this but im just gonna lol. Lock up Daicos pies!

63B06622-A38E-44C1-B04D-7B92C6712783.jpeg

Pesano

Debutant
Jul 11, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Honestly thought JUH and Mia had what it takes to go the distance. Shocked…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They're kids, how many relationships do people their age go through, we have all been there at that age. Real non story to be honest.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I feel pathetic posting this but im just gonna lol. Lock up Daicos pies!

View attachment 1249926

I don't really care about other people's personal relationships, that's their business, but her posts at least are grammatically pleasing. Something whatsername Jesaulenko should aim for, even if starting from a long way back! :rolleyes:

xInfected_Virus

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Richmond and Collingwood.
Maybe JUH will focus more on the pre season and get healthy and firing for 2022 without any distractions.

That said in an parallel fictional universe where VFLW/AFLW is also mainstream since 1900. Mia Fevola is an absolute gun AFLW player at Richmond (like one of the most dominant KPFs in the league and no Carlton can't draft her via the father daughter rule since she's not Brendan's biological daughter) kicking about 100 goals a year even in zone defenses. Ever since dating JUH, she wants to move to the Bulldogs to be with him and she's OOC this season but not a free agent. By the time trade day comes, Richmond have been absolute bastards on the trade table uncompromisingly demanding two top ten picks and a future first which you cannot afford without sacrificing the future but your still contending without being at the top of the ladder (probably you'd have to give three years of first round picks to Richmond but even then they may think it's not enough unless you bottom out in those next two years) and if the deal doesn't get done, she'll go to the PSD and Richmond will lose her for nothing and another bottom finishing team will take her no matter what and cap space isn't an issue for both teams.

This version of AFLW also has you taking Brad Johnson's daughter Ella and Tony Liberatore's daughter Meg with top 3 picks in separate drafts and they'd be one of the most dominant players in the league playing small forward/midfield for Ella and Meg in the midfield playing role that Tom plays now and they easily wins club B&F by a mile or at least be neck and neck with the other players fighting for third.

Now that they broke up, Mia Fevola will ultimately stay at Richmond taking a modest deal they already offered her mid season saving you from having to potentially bottom out and give up two top ten picks and a future first rounder even then, not worth doing so at all sacrificing your future for a gun KPF.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I’m not on Instagram but to post ‘please respect my privacy‘ when your literal career is to post your life online, is ’a little to ironic….don’t you think?’

It's the Rebecca Judd/Nadia Bartel thing. 'Taking a break' from social media and then reminding people every day they're taking a break and to respect their privacy just so people don't forget about them taking a break.

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Honestly thought JUH and Mia had what it takes to go the distance. Shocked…

In 2 months time JUH will no longer be #1 draft pick, time to find someone else that will get the extra likes on whatever internet gold diggers site she posts on

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In 2 months time JUH will no longer be #1 draft pick, time to find someone else that will get the extra likes on whatever internet gold diggers site she posts on

Yeah I was being silly with my post but the tone hasn’t quite come through! The fact they made it to September is a miracle!

Back