Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Baz is apparently still housemates with Lukas Webb

Webb lives in Queensland.

The boys have jumped off my old club St Marys in Darwin due to Josh Heath moving to coach Palmerston. Poor form boys!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Recognise who Jamarra met up with in Darwin?

View attachment 1257656

When I lived up there I was out one night and Magic was in the group I was with for a little while at the bar. He reached across a table and introduced himself to me. I’ve never forgotten that. Really nice fella.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More pics from the Tiwi Islands. Think that is Ben Long next to Naughton.

1633947794686.png

Good on them for going to Tiwi, the Islanders would have loved it. I was there in May and they were mainly Essendon supporters because of Tippa. Check out the kid with the Bont T shirt on.

Loving the images of the guys up at Tiwi Island.
How good is it! Gotta say these blokes could be sitting in Cairns sipping cocktails by the pool surrounded by models. So good to see them enjoying a wholesome holiday which would mean the world to the community up there 👌

The newspaper of note has this disturbing article about our #1 piece of beef cake

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Bailey-Smith-opens-mental-health-battle.html
It's been reported fairly widely. I don't see a problem.

I think it's great that he's prepared to be open about these challenges. If a bloke who looks like he's got it all can struggle then it makes it OK for others (who don't happen to be AFL stars) to open up about their own problems.

As long as he isn't unravelling it's fine. I'm no expert on this stuff but it seems to me that opening up in a sympathetic interview (not a sensationalist one) is a way to stop yourself quietly unravelling out of the public eye.

He might well have been observing Tom Boyd on a similar journey and noted how he has taken control of the forces around him that were doing him mental harm.

It's been reported fairly widely. I don't see a problem.

I think it's great that he's prepared to be open about these challenges. If a bloke who looks like he's got it all can struggle then it makes it OK for others (who don't happen to be AFL stars) to open up about their own problems.

As long as he isn't unravelling it's fine. I'm no expert on this stuff but it seems to me that opening up in a sympathetic interview (not a sensationalist one) is a way to stop yourself quietly unravelling out of the public eye.

He might well have been observing Tom Boyd on a similar journey and noted how he has taken control of the forces around him that were doing him mental harm.

I've got this in the wrong thread - I'm moving it to the capital M media thread. You are worrying me by comparing Bailey S with Toyd. I hope it doesn't get to that stage. There were other issues with Toyd, like unsupportive team mates who couldn't come to grips with his reported contract. Two were moved on primarily because of this I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back