Bulldogs face masks

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
So, the club is charging $25 for club branded face masks (plus postage it would be $35 minimum) and you get a ‘free’ bobblehead.

Um, not a great look when you have so many members who have paid very good money and will get stuff all for it this year.

Don't see the problem really - the decision to forgo a refund on membership is done, in terms of making a donation to the club.

They're now looking at other avenues to raise money. No one has to buy one, but this could mean the difference between making a profit and not making a profit. I'm happy to see the club diversify the options for "merchandise" as a form of revenue. More options for people to choose from, and more potential to avoid recording a loss in this terrible environment.

Don't see the problem really - the decision to forgo a refund on membership is done, in terms of making a donation to the club.

They're now looking at other avenues to raise money. No one has to buy one, but this could mean the difference between making a profit and not making a profit. I'm happy to see the club diversify the options for "merchandise" as a form of revenue. More options for people to choose from, and more potential to avoid recording a loss in this terrible environment.

Understand that, but we’ll get charged $80 for a hoodie and ridiculous prices for almost every piece of club merchandise.

The people who can probably least afford the mask will cough up the money for one, but the whole thing makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Understand that, but we’ll get charged $80 for a hoodie and ridiculous prices for almost every piece of club merchandise.

The people who can probably least afford the mask will cough up the money for one, but the whole thing makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Eh, I'd like cheaper merch in general, but these face masks are the very definition of unnecessary so can't say I have sympathy for those who can't afford them but still buy them.

I'll probably buy one just because it's another way of helping the club and I can afford it. I would have liked the design to be bolder with plenty of red, white and blue rather than just a small logo on the side. Each to his own I guess.

Will be interesting to see how else people can get hold of the bobble heads - the usual stampede at a game won’t happen this year, the kids footy clinic isn’t on, how will they get them to members I wonder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D
I'd been really hoping they'd release Bulldogs face masks for ages. Pre-ordered one each for my missus and I to wear on our daily walks. The price is comparable to similar masks so I have no issue with that. Go Dogs!
Do you get two bobbleheads then?

If they can’t afford it they shouldn’t buy one.

I think it will be a great look when I’m at the grocery store in my bulldogs mask!

Was hoping they might do this, just ordered a couple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back