Bulldogs giving away free tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, i see it now.

Its because these 2 teams are the only teams in the comp who have supporters from a diverse background and all other clubs support the White Australia policy.

Am i close.

:rolleyes:

Dude they're trying to tap into particular demographics as a way of growing their support base. I didn't think it was that complicated.

Are the Dogs still giving away free memberships to any student at Victoria University who wants one?

It’s one thing to give away tickets - every club does at various times for various reasons - but memberships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the Dogs still giving away free memberships to any student at Victoria University who wants one?

It’s one thing to give away tickets - every club does at various times for various reasons - but memberships?
Vic Uni students are eligible for some free tickets over various games, not a free membership though.

As far as I'm aware the only club giving away free memberships is actually the Giants.

Vic Uni students are eligible for some free tickets over various games, not a free membership though.

As far as I'm aware the only club giving away free memberships is actually the Giants.
Actually incorrect.
Dogs had free senior memberships as part of being in the Vic uni.

We give away junior memberships yep but havent seen give aways for seniors.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's the Bulldogs. You have for years. 3 game adult memberships.

Actually incorrect.
Dogs had free senior memberships as part of being in the Vic uni.

We give away junior memberships yep but havent seen give aways for seniors.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Not anymore.

Like I said, Giants the only club giving away memberships. It was an unfortunate troll attempt.

This is correct though memberships were given to VU students in the past.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/membership/vuoffer

As Victoria University is a university committed to the west, and we are proud to support the Western Bulldogs, the ‘sons of the west’ in 2018. This NEW FREE ticket offer gives students as well as staff the opportunity to share this great partnership and enjoy the great spectacle that is AFL football.

The FREE tickets will be for selected home games across the 2018 season and can be redeemed online by registered VU students and staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back