Bulldogs giving away free tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is Harmony round? Serious question.

No fights in the medallion club this weekend?

This weeks version of virtue signalling bullshit from the AFL.

They put the VFL match on at 3:30, almost 4 hours before the main match, which is the thing footy fans would actually prefer to watch, but expect us all to show up an hour before the match to watch some biddleonian hat juggler.

I'll be timing my run in to the ground 10 minutes before the match starts.

You could've clicked the link in the post you quoted to find out, it's comprehensively explained in the 2nd paragraph.
Ok, i see it now.

Its because these 2 teams are the only teams in the comp who have supporters from a diverse background and all other clubs support the White Australia policy.

Am i close.

We have the bring your kid for free sunday or whatever it's called Teff.
Every club does mate, at least in Melbourne. Pretty sure its an AFL thing, not a club thing.

The dogs last year were coming off a grand final. This year they are a win off bottom 4, playing putrid, boring football and coming against North which looks like its going down after an alright start. The crowd will be putrid and this is why the free ticket deal is happening. They would have estimated roughly 13000 turn up to this and they want to avoid that embarrassment.
I can understand that you probably know quite a bit about lousy crowd attendance but I’m happy to take a bet on more than 18k. Cancel BF account?

It seemed weird to do it after the game They were giving out free tickets for that one.. (giants member here )
Ahhh
That explains your interest. Sydney resident I assume.
I think there are free tkts for all Spotless games except the Sydney derby and finals. just more often they are distributed through schools and the juniors, Occasionally through the members.
It's caused a kerfuffle when the generous member extra tkts conditions were tightened because an ACT member whined they aren't in place at Manuka last year. Obviously Manuka doesn't have the spare capacity Spotless does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh
That explains your interest. Sydney resident I assume.
I think there are free tkts for all Spotless games except the Sydney derby and finals. just more often they are distributed through schools and the juniors, Occasionally through the members.
It's caused a kerfuffle when the generous member extra tkts conditions were tightened because an ACT member whined they aren't in place at Manuka last year. Obviously Manuka doesn't have the spare capacity Spotless does.

Sydney member- very enjoyable place to watch footy, esp with the kids!
Good viewing angles, easy access to food and toilets, and of course the $1 pies.
Just quietly I have become a fan of the team also

Oh please. You arent that gullable

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I'm not, I'm fully aware that the Dogs have done it in the past and will do so again in the future - by once off I mean this week's game in isolation when compared to the list of games available for the northern clubs. I'm supportive of all smaller clubs doing it too, including the Dogs - provided its done with the intention of growing a supporter base and not just to help fill a stadium.

Sydney member- very enjoyable place to watch footy, esp with the kids!
Good viewing angles, easy access to food and toilets, and of course the $1 pies.
Just quietly I have become a fan of the team also
Cool
It's the kids we're really after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back