Review Bulldogs Lose To GWS (113 - 55)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the footage on 7, wasn't slow-mo but looked like Greene had his fingers right in Bont's eyes and then had a fistful of his hair. Pretty disgraceful act, no doubt he thought he'd get away with it because he was on the bottom of the pack.

If he goes, as he should, no doubt they'll cry poor because Bontempelli got off against Haynes, as if they're anyway related.

Death, taxes and Toby Greene visiting the tribunal after a Bulldogs game.

Glad the little grub was sent to the tribunal. Hope he gets a significant suspension and watches the Giants get pumped next week on the sideline.

Seen the vision. He’s a filthy little turd.

Gouges both eyes, grabs Bonts hair and smacks his head up and down.

Hope the tribunal gives him a serious spell. Six weeks meaning he’ll miss the first five of 2020.

How many chances can the p**** get?

Seen the vision. He’s a filthy little turd.

Gouges both eyes, grabs Bonts hair and smacks his head up and down.

Hope the tribunal gives him a serious spell. Six weeks meaning he’ll miss the first five of 2020.

How many chances can the p**** get?

Anyone got a link to the vision?

Cue Leon Cameron "we love Toby, he plays the game on the edge, we don't want him to change that"

Surely Cameron has been disowned by the club?

We need an enforcer. A player that isn’t stupid enough to get suspended but clever enough to fly the flag, protect his teammates and dish out a few gentle reminders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before i say i hate a player, i generally try to imagine them on our team - do i hate them for their talent etc. With TG its genuine hate. He just lets his teammates and the club down.

He's conclusively a grub and a coward. His mother must be proud.

Meanwhile there was that campaign to humanise the little savage by TV and AFL Commissioner Gabrielle Trainor. “a more loveable, hardworking kid you’ve never come across” “it really saddens me, people make those comments clearly don’t know him”. What do they think of the little sadist now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back