Review Bulldogs Lose To GWS (113 - 55)

Remove this Banner Ad

Before i say i hate a player, i generally try to imagine them on our team - do i hate them for their talent etc. With TG its genuine hate. He just lets his teammates and the club down.

He's conclusively a grub and a coward. His mother must be proud.

I’m tipping his mums a pokie slapper who left Toby to cook his own dinner from the age of 8. He talks like a grub son of a bogan family too.

If the AFL wants the game to be played like the Plastics played it Saturday, that’s fine. But if they have balls, they will follow though with their rules and make sure Greene is not seen until well into 2020.

Unfortunately the AFL will enjoy that the irrelevants have a genuine rivalry with another club.

I thought Cordy was really good today.
Probably his best game all year and I’m his most vocal critic. Have been calling for him to be dropped for the past 6 weeks but credit where credit is due, he and Easton were both good and if not for their efforts we would not have even been in the game at halftime. They battled against enormous odds all day.

My favourite part of the day (not that there were many) was Greene getting kicked in the nuts. Poor old Ch 7 thought it was a hip pointer :rolleyes:

Hope that's the only Wood he ever gets.

I’m tipping his mums a pokie slapper who left Toby to cook his own dinner from the age of 8. He talks like a grub son of a bogan family too.

Definitely, a bogan thug.

This is the sort of gutless wonder he is (from August this year)...

Toby Greene’s past might be back to haunt him after court documents were filed in Victoria that have named the Greater Western Sydney star as a defendant in a lawsuit.
That lawsuit stems from a drunken incident that occurred five years ago when Greene and a friend were involved in an incident at a Caulfield restaurant in May, 2014.
In the incident Mornington man Terrence Payne, 50, was working as a security guard when he was assaulted by Greene and a friend after they were refused service of alcohol.

According to a writ filed in the Victorian County Court, the brawl left Mr Payne with post-traumatic stress disorder and depression, as well as a fractured fourth finger that required surgery.
“The plaintiff was dragged down stairs, repeatedly punched and kicked, struck with a crutch, pushed to the ground, pinned on the ground, and placed in a chokehold and/or headlock manoeuvre using legs,” the court documents claim.

Greater Western Sydney AFL player Toby Greene.Source:Instagram
At the time Greene pleaded guilty to assault at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court and was fined $2500 without conviction.
At the time Magistrate Franz Holzer told Greene the attack would stick with him.
“Whether you like it or not — this sort of behaviour is intolerable,” Magistrate Holzer said.
The former security officer told the court in 2014 one more kick to the head and “I could’ve been dead”.

Now he is suing Greene and his school friend, Balwyn Tigers’ player Charles Haley, as well as his security employer and Zagame Corporation for loss and damages for his salary the time he hits the retirement age of 67 — the total of which would be more than $1 million.
At the time of the assault Mr Payne was earning close to $50,000 a year. He is also suing for medical costs.

Charles Haley leaves Melbourne Magistrates Court in 2014Source:News Corp Australia
Since filing the case Mr Payne’s former employer Secure Melbourne Protective Services has claimed that he should not have let the men in to begin with and that he was negligent in fulfilling the duties of his role.
News.com.au have contacted GWS for a statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely, a bogan thug.

This is the sort of gutless wonder he is (from August this year)...

Toby Greene’s past might be back to haunt him after court documents were filed in Victoria that have named the Greater Western Sydney star as a defendant in a lawsuit.
That lawsuit stems from a drunken incident that occurred five years ago when Greene and a friend were involved in an incident at a Caulfield restaurant in May, 2014.
In the incident Mornington man Terrence Payne, 50, was working as a security guard when he was assaulted by Greene and a friend after they were refused service of alcohol.

According to a writ filed in the Victorian County Court, the brawl left Mr Payne with post-traumatic stress disorder and depression, as well as a fractured fourth finger that required surgery.
“The plaintiff was dragged down stairs, repeatedly punched and kicked, struck with a crutch, pushed to the ground, pinned on the ground, and placed in a chokehold and/or headlock manoeuvre using legs,” the court documents claim.

Greater Western Sydney AFL player Toby Greene.Source:Instagram
At the time Greene pleaded guilty to assault at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court and was fined $2500 without conviction.
At the time Magistrate Franz Holzer told Greene the attack would stick with him.
“Whether you like it or not — this sort of behaviour is intolerable,” Magistrate Holzer said.
The former security officer told the court in 2014 one more kick to the head and “I could’ve been dead”.

Now he is suing Greene and his school friend, Balwyn Tigers’ player Charles Haley, as well as his security employer and Zagame Corporation for loss and damages for his salary the time he hits the retirement age of 67 — the total of which would be more than $1 million.
At the time of the assault Mr Payne was earning close to $50,000 a year. He is also suing for medical costs.

Charles Haley leaves Melbourne Magistrates Court in 2014Source:News Corp Australia
Since filing the case Mr Payne’s former employer Secure Melbourne Protective Services has claimed that he should not have let the men in to begin with and that he was negligent in fulfilling the duties of his role.
News.com.au have contacted GWS for a statement.

Yeah, he’s a scumbag. I grew up with scummers that did that sort of thing. No decent human being behaves that way.

Greene's behaviour is the lowest act I can recall seeing on a footy field.
Lying on top of a defenceless player, eye gouging, grabbing his hair and smashing his head into the ground?
This deserves many weeks suspension and condemnation by the football world.
Of course it's just the tip of the iceberg with him. How did Bont get his split lip?
As far as Cameron and Cement Head (and any other busted arse Dogs players who choose to ply their trade in western Sydney) are concerned, they should never be allowed to darken the Dogs' door.

Lying on top of a defenceless player, eye gouging, grabbing his hair and smashing his head into the ground?
Of course it's just the tip of the iceberg with him. How did Bont get his split lip?
As far as Cameron and Cement Head (and any other busted arse Dogs players who choose to ply their trade in western Sydney) are concerned, they should never be allowed to darken the Dogs' door.

Spot on. All three campaigners will retire or get sacked before the get a flag, that’s the satisfying part.

I think Bont's lip was an errant leading elbow.

The dropping their whole weight on a player on the ground tactic that a lot of them used wasn't a great look either. That's usually reserved for Mumford, but it spread yesterday.

Grant nearly won a Brownlow in 96, pipped at the post and played a good portion of his best footy in 97 at CHB. With Astro’s ability to read play at the time he is in his career, it’s a huge increase on his ceiling capacity.

Astro strikes me as a natural with the ability to play a swing role
Chris Grant Brownlow was actually 1997, it topped off the P/F loss to Adelaide

He also jumped in late when Bont was on the ground. Pretty poor
That happened constantly, a grub would tackle one of our boys and two more would jump on top of him as well. There’s no doubt it was a planned tactic to maim, and “revenge for Haynes” was just a bullshit excuse.

His lip was bleeding from a separate marking contest. It was all fair

An AFL website survey at the beginning of the year showed most Dogs fans would be content to finish 8th, i.e at least make the finals. We made the finals & most here are proud of that fact alone - especially when some punters here made repeated claims all year we were a bottom 4 side.

The players who experienced finals for the first time yesterday will benefit immensely going forward. Another pre-season in the gym, more fire in the belly - 2016 was a false dawn. It begins now.
How dare you come on here and talk that realist jive!

I f$&king hate GWS as much as anyone here but Leon is actually a really nice bloke. I find it really hard to comprehend that he oversees this team of ‘A’ grade c@&ts.
I don't know why people assume it's Cameron who installed the sniper tactics in players like Toby Greene and J.Cameron. I'd have thought it was obviously Sheedy.

Chris Grant Brownlow was actually 1997, it topped off the P/F loss to Adelaide
No it was actually both years - 96 and 97.
****Little history lesson alert****
In 1996 Grant finished second in the Brownlow by one vote when Hird tied with Voss to win it. In the last round the Dogs played the Bombers with Grant and Hird the best (From memory Grant kicked 4 and was arguably better than Hird). However Essendon won the game by a kick and on Brownlow night Hird got the 3 votes and Grant 2.
It is thought that the result of the game affected the voting with the BOG going to the player on the winning team thus costing Grant a share of the Brownlow in 1996 a year before he actually won it in 97 when Ian Collins, alone, went above everyone’s head to cite Grant and get him rubbed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back