Moved Thread Bulldogs - one of the worst premiership fluke title defences I've seen

What ya think?

• Yes

• No

• This is dumb

• Jack Watts thinks that the dogs fluked it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess it's easy in your ignorance to call it rubbish. Your list clearly does have glaring deficencies though, in the lack of a decent ruckman or quality talls. This would significantly reduce the probability of success in the next few years compared to ours, obviously.
Delude yourself if you wish

We won last years flag with those " deficiencies " you peanut lol

AFL is not about lists? That's a teuly orginal thought. Perhaps no-one else has come up with it because it's such a silly idea?
When you're rediced to telling me what I think, as usual, I know you've got nothing.

I think that GWS may/will win a flag or two, then all your players will leave and you'll end up like Brisbane of the last 10 years but heaps worse.
Now the question is, come 2022, you've got 1 premiership in the cabinet. You're 16th on the ladder, your list is ordinary because there's no more handouts and you're struggling to retain your better players.
Does the premiership you have mean nothing to you because your club/list is in all sorts ?

Personal abuse a great way to make your point. Clearly you've got nuttin

You said we wouldn't win a flag because we have certain deficiencies in our list.
Rewind 10 months, same deficiencies.....Win flag !!
That's something a peanut would say. Not personal abuse.

AFL is not about lists? That's a teuly orginal thought. Perhaps no-one else has come up with it because it's such a silly idea?
When you're rediced to telling me what I think, as usual, I know you've got nothing.

More to the point, if during 2022 you had the chance to have a better list and be in a better position on the ladder, say 4th, but you had to hand your one flag back would you do it ?

You said we wouldn't win a flag because we have certain deficiencies in our list.
Rewind 10 months, same deficiencies.....Win flag !!
That's something a peanut would say. Not personal abuse.
You need a sense of temporal alignment. Otherwise communicating with you is useless. Show me you have that and I'll give you a serious response.

You need a sense of temporal alignment. Otherwise communicating with you is useless. Show me you have that and I'll give you a serious response.

That's all good. My post doesn't need a response. Was just clarifying what was said.

Feel free to not avoid my other question though. It's hard getting any response from GWS fans when I bring up their potential downfall. It's like they know what's gonna happen but just pretend it isn't.

I've decided to stop engaging with you because it is largely fruitless, but I thought I'd make an exception in this case. Do you realise that line of attack doesn't work for you? It is just painful.

You cannot spell nor construct a worthwhile argument. The hypocrisy is amusing but I think that you are unaware of it (my guess is that you are autistic so I should probably leave it).

Pretty scummy to bring autism into it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't fluke a premiership you stupid campaigners.

It's like saying someone fluked their way to becoming CEO of Microsoft.

Anyone saying so has certainly never played the game or has any idea about watching it.
Of course you can. As someone mentioned earlier: an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.

That doesn't mean it wasn't earned, but it was definitely an unlikely chance occurrence.

So much easier to win a flag now and going forward as there are no super teams like Hawks, Swans, Cats, Pies, Saints of the last decades. These were stronger teams than any we have now. We will see the Dogs 16/17 experience repeated offer by clubs in the future.
And that is a great thing.

So much easier to win a flag now and going forward as there are no super teams like Hawks, Swans, Cats, Pies, Saints of the last decades. These were stronger teams than any we have now. We will see the Dogs 16/17 experience repeated offer by clubs in the future.
And that is a great thing.
I reckon my boys are doing alright at the moment still. Lots of young blokes blooded the last few years.

If anyone is lined up to be "that" team. The dominant, dynasty type club then it's got to be GWS... Just look at their injury list!! Get a few back & they are going to be bloody hard to beat... They'll get the big guns back for finals too. Timing is everything.

The afl bought in a bye round before the finals from out of nowhere. Its safe to say if theres no end of year bye round, theres no doggies flag. Having the umps on your side for the"fairy tale" win does help as well.

It is safe to say that you are an idiot.
How else do you explain someone outside the top 4 winning? Dogs are at best average team, who had a fantastic month of footy during the finals, as a result of the bye round. So its no suprise that they have been less then average this year.

How else do you explain someone outside the top 4 winning? Dogs are at best average team, who had a fantastic month of footy during the finals, as a result of the bye round. So its no suprise that they have been less then average this year.
Not the first time the seasons best team hasn't won the grand final. Nor will it be the last.
The dogs deserve that premiership 100%.

You can't fluke a premiership you stupid campaigners.

It's like saying someone fluked their way to becoming CEO of Microsoft.

Anyone saying so has certainly never played the game or has any idea about watching it.
Yeah I agree you can't totally fluke it, sure some luck can play a role but you have to get yourself to the big day first. It's not like being the best side all year matters when there's only 2 teams left, whoever executes for that short period of time takes it all.

Back